Adam Vella Sinks to a new low

Dave thanks for protecting us from the BBS! ;D

G 97

QuoteAdam Vella Sinks to a new low

Dave thanks for protecting us form the BBS! ;D

You may be next.  Or me.   ;D
G

Jeff

While I know you're giving Dave shit, consider  that there is a time and place for everything and the post offered zero benefit to this forum.  There was only damage that could be done by it...

it was the right call and I'd have done the same.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

stephenr928

Steve
MA  #92
cbr 600 F2
(My Heart Still Remains in the Great Plains)

BRG

I stand corrected!

Dave is still an ass clown ;D :o ;D ;D :o

G 97

Baker, you have a homework assignment to get completed.
G

Super Dave

Super Dave

StumpysWife

QuoteHmm?

Brian, it's time for a change...

That's enough of the diaper jokes, Dave. You're giving me anxiety.   :P

BRG

G 97

QuoteThat's enough of the diaper jokes, Dave. You're giving me anxiety.   :P
I was thinking more like a rash.   ;D
G

IBFrank

How come this Brian guy is such a trouble makin winer? Or should I say weiner?

Thingy

Because he is kind of like your screen name.  You gotta love him!
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

IBFrank

I think he should have YOUR screen name! Or maybe just 'F*kinpersonalitylessthingy?'

BRG

come on Frank, no personal attacks. I have know Dave for like 10 year now. I do give him and a lot of other people shit. I have said again and again I have nothing against Dave. He gives me a hard time too.

I am really tire of going over this for all the new people that just started racing or don't know there ass from a hole in the wall. From time to time I will try to liven things up on this BBS. If I am wrong I will say I am wrong. Like I did 4 posts above when Jeff made his point. So don't make things personal. I will be at RA you can come over anytime if you like, I am sure we can work things out.

Thingy's good guy don't bring him into this!!

Baker

jer271

jer271

IAM A BIG GUY WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF BUT I DONT THINK WHEN IT COMES TO,  "WORKING THINGS OUT" I WOULDNT CROSS BRG ESPECIALLY OVER SOME SMACK TALK BETWEEN FRIENDS ON THIS SITE ;D

BRG

Dude, smack downs are all good, But thats not me. I am a family guy now. I was think'n about talk'n racing over a few beers. I have no problem with people that see things in a diff. way.

Bentz, I will hire you to take care of my light work.

Baker

Thingy

Hey Baker, you can't have my screen name.  But how 'bout we change your screen name and Garth's to Double Mint Twin #1 and #2.  That would be funny. :D
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Thingy

Dude, you are cracking my sh!t up!  That is good.  I wonder if Garth will do it?
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

G 97

G

OmniGLH

QuoteIAM A BIG GUY WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF BUT I DONT THINK WHEN IT COMES TO,  "WORKING THINGS OUT" I WOULDNT CROSS BRG ESPECIALLY OVER SOME SMACK TALK BETWEEN FRIENDS ON THIS SITE ;D

I seriously think I would pay money to see that.

So long as Baker doesn't take any shoulder shots, that is.  ;)
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

BRG

Garth, you are #2!!!!!!!!

WHO DOES #2 WORK FOR!!

WHO DOES #2 WORK FOR?!

jer271

Jimmy, Jimmy, James,  IAm not the same- trouble starting lil fatkid you remember. So stop living in the past and I think ( you may be suprised to hear this ) Baker would kick my ass, I have respect for old guys with kids and stuff now ;)

jer271

AND UH did anyone read my post about the RA race order I was wondering if anybody agreeed and if so Maybe we could gather up enough people to get it changed.

BRG

jer271

I am still laughing my ass off
Thanks Baker Iam stuck in Atlanta overnight and that just brought me back up from being bummed out and YOUVE GOT MAIL TOO

G 97

Baker is so mean that he leaves the toilet seat down and pees on it.  
G

IBFrank

I guess we all know which pit Baker, Garth, Thingy, and Geremy will be in, the pit where all the guys are telling each other, ' God your great! No man, your great, No, man your great!'
 Hey idea= start a new thread so we all can worship our friends and tell them how great they are and how no one who is on any of these boards nows sh*t except our friends! Wadah ya think?  ;)

G 97

QuoteI guess we all know which pit Baker, Garth, Thingy, and Geremy will be in, the pit where all the guys are telling each other, ' God your great! No man, your great, No, man your great!'
 Hey idea= start a new thread so we all can worship our friends and tell them how great they are and how no one who is on any of these boards nows sh*t except our friends! Wadah ya think?  ;)
UBGAY ?
G