News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Riding Gear Found!

Started by smac219, January 02, 2003, 05:10:55 AM

smac219

I was contacted on Monday in regards to some racing gear that was found on I-40 headed west around Knoxville, Tennessee.  If you lost or know of anyone who lost this gear, please contact me as soon as possible.  Thanks!  ninjagirl219@aol.com

Jeff

Santa was on his way up to my house, and it must've fallen off the sleigh  :P
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

QuoteSanta was on his way up to my house, and it must've fallen off the sleigh  :P

LOL!!!!

I was trying to think up a good one liner....  but you beat me to it.  Good job!

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

smac219

Yeah, I thought that was a pretty good one too!    ;D

But seriously, does anyone know, what else I could do to help get this guy his gear back.  Someone told me there might be a forum for CCS riders around Tennessee, or is this the only one, I'm not really sure.  Anyone, wanna help me be a hero?  I know I would love for someone to locate me if I lost my gear, not that I would do something like that but we are all different.  ;D  

TiffineyIngram

Try posting here Insane Speed
There are a lot of track day guys there you might also try with NESBA I think it is http://www.nesba.com
I guess the other place would be on gixxer.com

Are there any identiying numbers, sponsors, Initials, anything on leathers/boots/helmet/bag?

smac219

Oh, yeah, one thing in particular is that the guy is fond of Ducati, with his Ferracci Ducati patch. Also, he's got a SPYKE patch as well and both are very large and distinct.  Some other things as well, but I can use them as clarification on whether or not it's really his.  

Thanks for the advice, I will check out those sites as well.  

sdiver68

Make sure you write a letter to roadracingworld, maybe JU will post a notice on his website.  If you can never find the owner, auction it off for the Airfence and.or Wegman fund :)
MCRA Race School Instructor

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?