News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Team Challenge - Solo Challenge Questions

Started by johnny scheff, March 29, 2006, 06:00:39 AM

johnny scheff

I have a few questions regarding the TC & Solo Challenge that I am hoping someone can answer.

1.  How do I get my ASRA license?  Am I eligible as a CCS novice for an ASRA license? I got the application when I renewed my CCS license but I didn't apply because I was unaware of the Solo Challenge.  How do I get another application?

2.  Can I register for the Solo Challenge the day of the event or do I need to preregister?

3.  Has anyone raced a 2 hour race before?  How is it other than really tiring?

Thanks - Johnny

Super Dave

I don't think you are required to have an ASRA license for TC.  Call Kevin or Eric.  Should be open to all CCS licensed racers.

The TC can be post entered, but there is going to be a specific number that will be accepted.  If that plateau is reached before post entry, you can't enter.

Two hour race?  Can be tiring.  Can be boring.  A person with a pit board to write obcenities at you is a real advantage.  Lessens the bordom and wondering about how long you've been out and how much longer you have to go.
Super Dave

tstruyk

No ASRA liscense required for TC, you will want to make sure there isnt a TC# that matches yours or you will have to run a different number.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"