ATTN Blackhawk Farms cornerworkers

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, January 01, 2003, 03:35:08 PM

Woofentino Pugrossi

There has been a new rule implemented at Blackhawk regarding primer coloerd TLRs with the number 507 on them. You are hearby instructed to do a DEBRIS FLAG WAVEOFF on said bike(s). ;D

:D :D :D :D :D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Woofentino Pugrossi

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

KBOlsen

Pooor Rob... you just can't accept the fact that you were SPANKED by the SLOW GIRL!!! :-*

Smack back atcha!   ;DIt is gonna be soooo sweet lapping you next year!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

jgf

kim i will let you borrow my helmet cam so when you go flying by him you can put it on your web site! ;D

K3 Chris Onwiler

A word to the wise.  Don't phuck with the corner workers.  I was one for years before I started racing, and in fact, I even used to teach the corner worker school.  Many of the people who pick your sorry @$$es up these days used to be my students.
As a long-time member of the car club, I was the guy who was selected to implement the blue flag into CCS.  I taught all the corner workers in the Midwest how to use the blue flag. :P  You'd think I might get a touch of respect from them.  HAH!!!
  As a Lightweight amateur, I kept my head down so hard in the GT race.  I knew what would happen if Ed Key got close enough to lap me.  Those blue flags would start to blossom at every corner of the track for two full laps before Ed could actually catch and pass me.  "Hey Teach!  How'my doin?!!!" :-[
Apparently, there was a call that used to go out on the radio during the warmup lap if I was in the race.  It goes like this:  Sometimes a racer, sometimes a worker, sometimes debris.  It's Chris Onwiler on 333. >:(
My point is this.  The last thing you want is for the workers to know that you exist.  They have an evil sense of humor, and any extra attention that they show you will only be bad.  Ever wonder why Rick Brewer gets blue flagged 20 times in every riders school race? ???  We may risk our lives in a race, but those guys jump right in ther with us, and they're not wearing helmets or body armor.  I ask you, who's the bigger pshyco? :o
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteThey have an evil sense of humor, and any extra attention that they show you will only be bad.  Ever wonder why Rick Brewer gets blue flagged 20 times in every riders school race? ???  We may risk our lives in a race, but those guys jump right in ther with us, and they're not wearing helmets or body armor.  I ask you, who's the bigger pshyco? :o

I'm also one of those psychos that blue flag Rick, when I'm not racing. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

EX#996

Quote They have an evil sense of humor,

I rather enjoy the cornerworker's sense of humor.  I wonder what that says about me?   ???

Perhaps what they say is true - "Dawn is just a little, 'different"   ;D

Dawn   :D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

K3 Chris Onwiler

Perhaps what they say is true - "Dawn is just a little, 'different"    

Rum and nuts...
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com