News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

anyone going to putnam 4/8?

Started by jigmoore, March 24, 2006, 03:07:11 PM

jigmoore

i'm heading down from grand rapids for the stt event, will have the rv again.  just split gas.

my buddy has an advanced spot available on both days that he needs to sell (he broke his collarbone last weekend at barber)
what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

dietDrThunder

Quotei'm heading down from grand rapids for the stt event, will have the rv again.  just split gas.

my buddy has an advanced spot available on both days that he needs to sell (he broke his collarbone last weekend at barber)

I'll be there. Maybe you can tow me around for a while. It will be my first time riding after my getoff, and I think I'm gonna be pretty sucko (more than normal I mean), at least for a while. I hadn't crashed a bike since 1992, (crashing, it seems, still sucks) so I'm not sure how I'll feel.

All of that said, I _think_ I'm good to go mentally, but I guess I won't know till i'm riding. The ankle, tow and shoulder are another story, but I think that will be more fatigue than slowing me down...might be short sessions for me.

Do you still have a track bike? Whacha gonna be riding?

Oh, and depending on how I am physically, I might take your buddy's spot for SUnday...problem is I won't know that until Saturday. Anyway, keep it in mind in case he never moves it w. someone else.

zx10ragentorange

Quotei'm heading down from grand rapids for the stt event, will have the rv again.  just split gas.

I'll be there but I ma already signed up for both days so sorry I wont be able to help yah with those spots.

barryd

I will buy both days from your friend.  Let me know details
THANKS

K3 Chris Onwiler

Jig, I'm going for sure.  Is Kankakee Illinois big-time out of your way?
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

jigmoore

QuoteI will buy both days from your friend.  Let me know details
THANKS

i just e-mailed the link to this thread to him and left a message for him on voicemail.  if he hasn't already sold them, i'm sure he'll get ahold of you today.

edit:  i just heard back from him.  he got impatient and got a credit back from monte and bonnie.  i just checked and noticed that the advanced was full...so you might try calling/e-mailing and asking stt if you can have michael books' spot.

jigmoore

QuoteI'll be there. Maybe you can tow me around for a while. It will be my first time riding after my getoff, and I think I'm gonna be pretty sucko (more than normal I mean), at least for a while. I hadn't crashed a bike since 1992, (crashing, it seems, still sucks) so I'm not sure how I'll feel.

All of that said, I _think_ I'm good to go mentally, but I guess I won't know till i'm riding. The ankle, tow and shoulder are another story, but I think that will be more fatigue than slowing me down...might be short sessions for me.

Do you still have a track bike? Whacha gonna be riding?

Oh, and depending on how I am physically, I might take your buddy's spot for SUnday...problem is I won't know that until Saturday. Anyway, keep it in mind in case he never moves it w. someone else.

i swap between my stock '03 fz1 and a '99 r6 that i just picked up the other week.

look me up.  i'll have the black 'heavy penny racing' trailer.  look forward to meeting you.

jigmoore

QuoteJig, I'm going for sure.  Is Kankakee Illinois big-time out of your way?

nope.

just split gas and the ride is yours.  (and you get a place to stay in the rv)

Suzy

oooh oooh I wanna go!!!! ;D I'm not afraid of a little grease on my hands, I can be a pitb*tch, LOL. ;)  ;D

jigmoore

Quoteoooh oooh I wanna go!!!! ;D I'm not afraid of a little grease on my hands, I can be a pitb*tch, LOL. ;)  ;D

where do you live?

LMsports

We'll see you guys out there for sure. Jig, saw you at Barber but didn't get a chance to introduce myself. I'll try to catch up with you at Putnam.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

Suzy

Quotewhere do you live?

Sent you PM.

barryd

Thanks for the info Jig    :)

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quotenope.

just split gas and the ride is yours.  (and you get a place to stay in the rv)
PM sent. ;)  BTW, I snore....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

oldguy

SNORE? You don't snore you reverberate.............every one elses trailer!  ;D

Suzy

I better have earplugs, hehe. ;D

BTW, I was wondering what was shaking the ground at night in Blackhawk. ::)

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteSNORE? You don't snore you reverberate.............every one elses trailer!  ;D
Oh like you'd even know. ::)

Oooooooo?  Why you lurk on this thread, Old Man?  You go Putnam mebby?  We meet there!  I still owe you twenney dolla!

oldguy

You velly funny guy. You owe me twenny dollah! I come see you this year ...... kick a$$.  ;D
(someday)

JonGu

I'm going to be there riding in Intermediate group with an SV. Hopefully I'll have bodwork by then, otherwise my bike will be completely naked...
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver

jigmoore

Quote....will be completely naked...

you say that like it's a bad thing....

JonGu

Quoteyou say that like it's a bad thing....

I just don't want to be that guy riding the bike that doesn't even have a tail section  ;D
Jon Gu
CCS AM #276
2006 R6 Blue / Black
2003 SV650 Blue / Silver