Is it me...

Started by Protein Filled, March 06, 2006, 11:46:44 AM

Protein Filled

or does it seem like Suzuki dropped a lot of their contingency dates?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=25174

It seems that except for Jennings & Summit, all of the CCS dates listed are ASRA dates! Last year, we had 4 contingency paying weekends in the Midwest  and 5 in Great Plains. Also, there are lower payouts for the 750 and Supertwins only pays to 5th, when it used to pay to 10th!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

spyderchick

Quoteor does it seem like Suzuki dropped a lot of their contingency dates?

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=25174

It seems that except for Jennings & Summit, all of the CCS dates listed are ASRA dates! Last year, we had 4 contingency paying weekends in the Midwest  and 5 in Great Plains. Also, there are lower payouts for the 750 and Supertwins only pays to 5th, when it used to pay to 10th!

It's you! ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

SVbadguy

Summit is an ASRA date too.
Mid-Atlantic Region 
MARRC Exec Committee at-large & Radio Committee Chair

LMsports

Get a Honda and reap the rewards!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

jer271

Edgar, I like the concern for other racers like my self who finish in the top 10 or eevn the top 5, but your concern should be making the top ten before you worry about the money I get ;D ;

LMsports

Jeremy, stop typing while driving!
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

jer271

I K  now     I cannnnnt   spelll vrye god goijn dowmmn that raod ;D

jer271

Whoppsie there goes another car in the ditch.....
honestly I was making fun of Edgar while completly stopped this time. But you guys should see the Lot Lizards walking around this truck stop iam in. :o  Rob You should fire up that new rig of yours and check this crazyness out, 10-4 good buddy, over and out, keep the bugs off the glass and the bears off your......tail.  Omg Iam turning into a truck driver Ive even got the lingo down ;)

jer271

Checks in the Mail roberto should be there in a couple of days.

Super Dave

Ed-Gar...

Yeah, I agree.  I know they are pulling back a bit with support.  These things are in cycles.  Up and down, not necessarily motorcycles.

Suzuki backs off a bit, then Yamaha adds a bit more money.  Makes racers continue to upgrade.
Super Dave

Steviebee

Where's the vintage contingency for my 2000 gixer.

Super Dave

Parts are cheap on ebay...

;D
Super Dave