A  new track

Started by U235a4, March 01, 2006, 03:58:55 PM

U235a4

I can't wait, and I think we need more of these.

http://www.njmotorsportspark.com

eastside

do u know how to make a track bike street legal....a website or anything?

Super Dave

Quotedo u know how to make a track bike street legal....a website or anything?

Do you have tools?

Legal?  What does your local Department of Transportation say is necessary to make it a legal bike?

A clear title is required to register it for road use.  Might want to start with those.  

Questining someone that's putting a post about a new race track isn't going to yield much for results.  Check all your other postings for similar questions for you...
Super Dave

gpstar1

Will this track facility be used by CCS and the "other" race organizations for Mid Atlantic series?? Just wondering if CCS has looked into using this track in the next couple years to come. Positive feedback would be GREAT!!  ;D
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

Mongo

I'm sure we'll both schedule races if they actually build it.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

251am

There will be another country club style track coming soon to the MW. A few cuts above ACC... :-X

Mongo

And as always - I'll believe it when I see pavement.  Even with a bunch of new tracks lately we're still at 10 to 1 in favor of tracks that never happened.

Sean P. Clarke
WERA Motorcycle Roadracing
www.wera.com

gpstar1

QuoteI'm sure we'll both schedule races if they actually build it.
Well, it sounds like things are starting to move along for the new track in NJ. Lets just hope that something does actually happen and we all have a new race facility to ride and race at the next couple years to come. Fingers crossed! If anyone is in the Millville area let everyone know what the status is on the track.
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

Super Dave

Pavement isn't a solid one either...

Remember that place in Arizona or New Mexico?  Got to tell the truth to the zoning people...

Working through a project "down south" currently.  We'll see how it goes.  Done properly, it will take a good deal of time to see it through completion.
Super Dave

Super Dave

LOL!

And even if they do get made...

Some times they suck!
Super Dave

x2468

AWESOME!!!!! we need more tracks near New England!!!!!!!! i wish they would let as race at limerock or whatever its called in CT.