News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Video from North Florida

Started by ceesthadees, December 30, 2002, 05:44:02 AM

ceesthadees

Does anyone out there have a video taken with a bike cam of a lap around North Florida Motorsports Park?

The video needs to be ready for display from a web page (i.e. mpg, etc. format), since that is where I am putting it and I have no video manipulation equipment.

I will give full credit for the video on the page it is displayed.

thanks

rpsez

QuoteDoes anyone out there have a video taken with a bike cam of a lap around North Florida Motorsports Park?

The video needs to be ready for display from a web page (i.e. mpg, etc. format), since that is where I am putting it and I have no video manipulation equipment.

I will give full credit for the video on the page it is displayed.

thanks

Yup... I've got quite a few laps recorded 'on-bike'. Let me know what format you want it in (aka how 'big')... and where should I FTP it to??

Rick

oldguy

Can you send me one too? I'm going to do a racing school there in Feb!
FTP to ftp.layke.com
TIA
Doug

ceesthadees

Thanks rp,

I went to your web site and grabbed a couple from North Florida. Pretty kewl stuff. A friend of mine is going to help me cut the onboard camera stuff down to one lap and I think it will be fine.

thanks again

cecil

bmfgsxr

ive got a video of nfmp. 1 lap. its got some good tunes behind it. but i have no way to host it up. if someone can host up the vid and post the link for us to download that would be tits.

ill also be going there on feb. 7/8 ;D

rpsez

Quoteive got a video of nfmp. 1 lap. its got some good tunes behind it. but i have no way to host it up. if someone can host up the vid and post the link for us to download that would be tits.

ill also be going there on feb. 7/8 ;D

I'll host it for you... email me off the board and I'll give you a UserID and password so's you can FTP the file to my server...

R

rpsez

QuoteCan you send me one too? I'm going to do a racing school there in Feb!
FTP to ftp.layke.com
TIA
Doug

Tried to anonymously FTP it to ftp.layke.com... no dice. Email me a UserID/Password...

R

oldguy

Thanks R --- I'll get you one. I thought Anymouse would work; might not be set up.
Doug

bmfgsxr

QuoteI'll host it for you... email me off the board and I'll give you a UserID and password so's you can FTP the file to my server...

R

email sent 8)