M. Jordan Racing?

Started by L8brake731, February 26, 2006, 03:54:51 PM

TommyG

Baker!!!! Some people that read this crap don`t know we`re all friends!  ::)  Well.....I think you are sexy but I can`t speak for Dave or Jeff! That being said, nine out of ten posts you come off sounding like a knob. I`m probably the only one that knows you do it on purpose!(other than PJ)

TommyG

He`s really a nice guy Suzy....REALLY!

TommyG

I love when I post multiple times.....ALL I SEE IS BOOBIES!! ;D

G 97

LOL.  Everyone go buy a Honda dam n  it.  
G

G 97

Oh he means it alright.  Every last bit of it.  Right down to the period at the end of the sentence.  He's extremely sincere.  

If you would like, next time I see him I could punch him in the ovaries.
G

Jeff

We really just have nothing better to do than to bait each other in an attempt to get the other to think we're actually serious and then start a fight.

It's pretty fun...

We could always go back to picking on baker because he can't spell, but 9 out of 10 here are in that category.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

BRG

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Garth you make my day!!!!!!!!!Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,  I will take one of the honda's. I would start one of your "No A$$hole threads" but then only a few people would be able to post.

TommyG, its like pulling strings.  ;D talk to you laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr "your a sick man"

Dave and Jeff just like to pull strings, I can see how they jump on the wagon, I do to. At times this board needs some spice.

SuzyQ, GET IN YOUR CORNER!!!

BRG

QuoteOne more thing Mr. BRG, you need to go get a blow job by your wife or girlfriend (if your capable of handling one or if you even have one?) so maybe you won't come off on this board like a jackass.  >:(

Have a nice day!  :-*

OK, SuzyQ relax, relax, everything is going to be alright. I will send TommyG over to your corner.  ;D

G 97

QuoteOne more thing Mr. BRG, you need to go get a blow job by your wife or girlfriend

Why state the given.  Isn't this the case for every male.    BJ needed here 24-7.   ;D
G

Jeff

QuoteI will send TommyG over to your corner.  ;D

Wow...  I didn't know Tommy was using your suspension services..
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TommyG

QuoteOne more thing Mr. BRG, you need to go get a blow job by your wife or girlfriend (if your capable of handling one or if you even have one?) so maybe you won't come off on this board like a jackass.  >:(

WOW!! You can say blow job on here? You can`t even say a$$ !!!! Freak me out! ;D

TommyG

QuoteWow...  I didn't know Tommy was using your suspension services..
Baker`s services or Suzy`s? ;D