News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Logos for Sponsors?

Started by Nate R, December 29, 2002, 08:37:03 PM

Nate R

Anyone know where online, or locally (MidWest) to get stickers done? If I have a sponsor that has a logo they want on the bike, where can I go to get a good-priced multi-color custom vinyl sticker, er 4?

Where are you guys getting yours made. I know Kinko's can do vinyl letter stickers, but does anyone know if they can do custom stuff like logos in LOW quanities?

Thanx!
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

FUBAR606

Although I am not in the mid-west, I have used various vendors. Almost any sign shop or vinyl design shop can make logos for you. They will need a clean hard copy of what it is you need. Typically, digital copies do not work simply because they are not formatted correctly.

I believe a company called SignsNow is national and does that type of work, they also happen to be one of my sponsors (on a local level).

Speedballer347

QuoteAnyone know where online, or locally (MidWest) to get stickers done? If I have a sponsor that has a logo they want on the bike, where can I go to get a good-priced multi-color custom vinyl sticker, er 4
Nate, I reccommend Mike Cox at Wicked Stickers.com.

GREAT guy, who will really do you right.
Does excellent work, and will really invest the time to get you exactly what you want.

Mike Cox
3725 Harry S. Truman Blvd
St. Charles, MO 63301
636-947-0313
mike@wickedstickers.com
www.WickedStickers.com

This guy loves motorbikes and gives discounts to licensed racers.
Also, if you tell him Eric from HighSpeedAssault sent you, he'll do you even better.

CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

Xian_13

I know there is a place on Hwy 100 in west allis that does custom automotive graphix.... but I don't know their Name, I hope that helps ;D
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

the_weggie_man

Stickers & Stuff, Hwy 100 just north of National Ave. in the little strip mall.  Good work and reasonable.

Also there's a place on like 87th and Greenfield south side of the street. Don't remember the name but also good.

TZDeSioux

I'm about to purchase a vinyl cutting machine. I should be able to do some of it during the race season.

Super Dave

Signs and Lines by Stretch in Waukesha.

Might not be cheap, but I can get stuff done now.
Super Dave

Frank_Angel

I second Jim Miller, http://www.fabritechdesigns.com. Nice work and very fair pricing.

sportbikepete

Yes that's it, no typing prior to morning coffee anymore.

Chef

dont know where you're located, but theres a place in lansing illinois (chicago near south suburb)

high performance graphics
tony or doug

ike
40. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but powerful beyond measure. We were all meant to shine, as children do. When our light shines, we liberate others.

bss38

call me or e-mail me and i can make them up for you. I give racer dicount
bss900@aol.com
219-406-5335

bss38

I CAN MAKE ANY STICKER THAT YOU NEED OR EVEN WANT, EMAIL ME ALL OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU WANT ON THE STICKER AND DONT FORGET THE SIZE ALSO, CAN ALSO DO T-SHIRTS, PIT SHIRTS, JACKETS, SWEAT SHIRTS AND EVEN UNDERWARE.  EMAIL ADDRESS IS BSS900@AOL.COM OR CALL ME AT 219-406-5335 ASK FOR BRIAN

GAMEDIC

One of my Sponsors does everything...and would give you a good deal call Tony and Vision Graphics at 888-381-7083