License Renewals In The Mail!!!

Started by TiffineyIngram, December 27, 2002, 08:18:15 AM

YTAK_Racing

Shut up kwak.....he knows what I mean! :P

TZDeSioux

QuoteShut up kwak.....he knows what I mean! :P

Sorry.. I went to college  ;)

sdiver68

No renewal form here...I need to get my pre-entries in!
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

QuoteNo renewal form here...I need to get my pre-entries in!

Don't worry, I haven't gotten ours yet either.

Dawn

Sundial

Tiffiney,
I have a couple of questions regarding the license renewal.  I am an Amateur and run in Heavyweight Sportsman in the FL region.  I always try to do Daytona in the spring and fall.  At Daytona the HW Sportsman class has been combined with FUSA Thunderbike in the past. Does this mean I now need to get a Formula USA license ($150 as opposed to a regular CCS license $100) to run this class at Daytona?  Can I keep my regular number if I get a FUSA license?
Also, as I understand the new fee schedule, the entry fee for FUSA Thunderbike is $100 instead of the CCS fee of $70.  Is this correct?  Additionally, if I do pre-enter for the combined FUSA - CCS Thunderbike class, would this qualify as my initial class entry so that a subsequent CCS entry would be $50? And a third would be $35?  Or will my first non-combined, CCS only race, cost me the $70 bucks?

Thank you for any clarification you can provide.

Dave
FL Rgn #505

sdiver68

QuoteDon't worry, I haven't gotten ours yet either.

Dawn

The only thing I'm worried about it is Spring Daytona!  It is now just about 2 months away!

Dawn

QuoteThe only thing I'm worried about it is Spring Daytona!  It is now just about 2 months away!

It can be found on line, go to the 2003 Racer info.

http://www.ccsracing.com/forms.asp

Dawn   :)

sdiver68

Thanks Dawn!  ;D

I swear I checked there last night before I even posted...so either it just went up today or my browser showed me a cached version or I'm just blind....

EX#996

Tiffiney:

We still have not received our renewal in the mail.  Is there any information in there not available on www.ccsracing.com ?  If so, how can we obtain a copy?

Thanks!

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TiffineyIngram

Howdy!  All of the forms in the packet are available online.  I haven't checked, but I think the "New Racer Packet" online is for 2003 and should be the mailer itself...but I will check on it.