News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

License Renewals In The Mail!!!

Started by TiffineyIngram, December 27, 2002, 08:18:15 AM

TiffineyIngram

Hey guys!  The license renewals got to our office at 1pm on Monday--we worked our tooshies off and had every mailer in the mail by 3:45pm!!!  So, if you didn't get your mailer yesterday, you should have it today or tomorrow.
 ;D
PLEASE!!  Those of you that earned top 10 plates MUST write on your license application that you would like your top 10 number!

Guys, I know they ran late, but we worked very hard to get all 4000 mailers out to you.  The deadline is now January 15th in order to keep your number.  

I'm off until December 30th, but I will try to monitor the BBS so I can answer any questions you may have.  Thanks, and Happy Holidays to all!!

sdiver68

Thanks to the CCS staff for all your hard work, as usual!  ;D

I'll wait until I get mine to review the material but I think the biggest question from my teammate who already received his was about the new Sportbike class and how it effects the ULGP purse.
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

Thanks Tiffiney:

We didn't receive it yet and living on the opposite end of the country, we may not get it until next week.  LOL !!!!

Dawn   ;)

Nate R

Dawn, I got mine yesterday. I live in Milwaukee. So, yours should be there today or tomorrow.
Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

Dawn

QuoteDawn, I got mine yesterday. I live in Milwaukee. So, yours should be there today or tomorrow.

Good to hear....

but we still have horse and buggy where we live.  LOL!!!!  

Dawn   ;)

sportbikepete

What is this Sportbike and ULGP deal?

hdpromos

Hey Tiffiney

I see that you got the license renewals out.That is just great, it's only December 27th! But what I and the Fl. region riders want to know is where the hell are the final points for the Florida region? I next day everything to you and you promise to get them right back to me and I'm still waiting. Hell, I can't even get you on the phone. All I know is that if you have time to send messages out on the net like this, you ought to atleast finalize the Florida points (correct), so that I don't have to make excuses for you to every rider that calls me and asks "what is going on with the Florida points???? I hope this get's your attention on this over due problem. Because nothing else has so far! And don't forget the other things I asked for. If you forgot, call me!

Henry   >:(

r6_philly

Tiffiney,

Did you get my address change in the email? Did the mailer go to the new address?

Thanks

Dafan Zhang

jimmartin515

Received the renewal information on Saturday the 28th here in the Washington DC metropolitan area.  I understand the difficulty in putting together any number of mailers, but it appears to me that there was a Qualtiy Control problem.  Specifically, instructions for pre-entry are not printed on the back of the form included in the mailer.  And other instructions are on the opposite page of the form.  Last year, and in past years, the license renewals were preprinted with your status and number information.  All you had to do in the past was verify the information and make appropriate corrections and get it in the mail.  That does not appear to be the case this year since both my son and I received blank renewal forms.  In the larger scheme of things, this is trivial, however, we are supposed to be a professional organization.  While CCS is making some forward looking strides in things like customer service at the track, ie. Friday registration and sometimes tech, we still don't have an updated web site that we can point sponsors to.  And the fees go up.  :o

CCS

Jim,

The reason the forms were not pre-printed this year was in the interest of time. We did not get the okay from our corporate parent to send this information out until after they settled the lawsuit with the AMA. An additional delay of another 4-5 days while we sorted and assembled the pre-printed forms was too much, especially since the first event for the Pacific and Southwest regions takes place in 6 weeks. Sometimes you have to sacrifice quality for speed.

The instructions for pre-entry are found on page 6 facing the pre-entry page. There is more information inside this renewal mailer than any other we have ever sent out. All the instructions are there if you read the whole mailer. Some content was re-arranged to fit it in. Some was rearranged so you could keep important parts without mailing them in on the back of a form you were sending to us, we will make it better next year for you.

Fees go up as costs go up. Percentage of increase is still less than the increased costs, this is due to the larger number of riders who have taken part, that allows us to lessen the impact of increasing costs to the individual rider.

Aaaahhhh, the website. We are having the site re-constructed and are training someone specifically to handle the CCS and Formula USA road racing content for 2003. Now if we can just keep them from leaving us we will be okay for next season.

Good luck this season, we will see you at the races.
Kevin Elliott
Director of Operations-CCS/ASRA
Fort Worth, TX
817-246-1127

YTAK_Racing

any more trouble with you Elliot and were going to has some Chicago boys get mid-evil on you a$$ at the banquet in feb.   :o :o :o

Ding ding!

YTAK

TZDeSioux

Quoteany more trouble with you Elliot and were going to has some Chicago boys get mid-evil on you a$$ at the banquet in feb.   :o :o :o

Ding ding!

YTAK

is it mid-evil or medieval?  ???

YTAK_Racing

Shut up kwak.....he knows what I mean! :P

TZDeSioux

QuoteShut up kwak.....he knows what I mean! :P

Sorry.. I went to college  ;)

sdiver68

No renewal form here...I need to get my pre-entries in!

Dawn

QuoteNo renewal form here...I need to get my pre-entries in!

Don't worry, I haven't gotten ours yet either.

Dawn

Sundial

Tiffiney,
I have a couple of questions regarding the license renewal.  I am an Amateur and run in Heavyweight Sportsman in the FL region.  I always try to do Daytona in the spring and fall.  At Daytona the HW Sportsman class has been combined with FUSA Thunderbike in the past. Does this mean I now need to get a Formula USA license ($150 as opposed to a regular CCS license $100) to run this class at Daytona?  Can I keep my regular number if I get a FUSA license?
Also, as I understand the new fee schedule, the entry fee for FUSA Thunderbike is $100 instead of the CCS fee of $70.  Is this correct?  Additionally, if I do pre-enter for the combined FUSA - CCS Thunderbike class, would this qualify as my initial class entry so that a subsequent CCS entry would be $50? And a third would be $35?  Or will my first non-combined, CCS only race, cost me the $70 bucks?

Thank you for any clarification you can provide.

Dave
FL Rgn #505

sdiver68

QuoteDon't worry, I haven't gotten ours yet either.

Dawn

The only thing I'm worried about it is Spring Daytona!  It is now just about 2 months away!

Dawn

QuoteThe only thing I'm worried about it is Spring Daytona!  It is now just about 2 months away!

It can be found on line, go to the 2003 Racer info.

http://www.ccsracing.com/forms.asp

Dawn   :)

sdiver68

Thanks Dawn!  ;D

I swear I checked there last night before I even posted...so either it just went up today or my browser showed me a cached version or I'm just blind....

EX#996

Tiffiney:

We still have not received our renewal in the mail.  Is there any information in there not available on www.ccsracing.com ?  If so, how can we obtain a copy?

Thanks!

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

TiffineyIngram

Howdy!  All of the forms in the packet are available online.  I haven't checked, but I think the "New Racer Packet" online is for 2003 and should be the mailer itself...but I will check on it.