Typical Weekend Schedule

Started by migkilr, January 30, 2006, 08:15:45 AM

migkilr

I'm new to CCS and wanted to check out a typical weekend schedule.  Can I find this stuff somewhere?  In particular I'm looking for the Jennings schedule, my first race of the season.  Thanks!

tzracer

Brian McLaughlin
http://www.redflagfund.org
Donate at http://www.donate.redflagfund.org

2 strokes smoke, 4 strokes choke

Scott

1.  Read typicla weekend schedule

Scott

1.  Read Typical Weekend Schedule

2.  Go to riders meeting where races 3 and 7 are combined.  Now everyone in race 6 needs time before race 8 (now race 7).

3.  Find out later there is a church within a couple of miles of the track and there is a two hour "lunch"

4.  Races get shortened from 8 to 6 laps.

5.  5,000 riders crash in amatuer middleweight supersport with an hour clean-up.

6.  Last two races of the day shortened to a hole-shot award.

Just kidding, the schedule is pretty well set but I guess the dynamics of racing requires a dynamic schedule.

migkilr

Thanks, so does Sunday mirror Saturday, or is Saturday a practice day?

tstruyk

Quote1.  Read Typical Weekend Schedule

2.  Go to riders meeting where races 3 and 7 are combined.  Now everyone in race 6 needs time before race 8 (now race 7).

3.  Find out later there is a church within a couple of miles of the track and there is a two hour "lunch"

5.  5,000 riders crash in amatuer middleweight supersport with an hour clean-up.

Just kidding, the schedule is pretty well set but I guess the dynamics of racing requires a dynamic schedule.

;D  thats great!!  

mig basically for sat and sun you practice in the AM, sometimes races before lunch, and then races after lunch.  GP series is a lttle different, check trackaddix web site for info there.  but as Scott is alluding too... pay attention at the riders meeting and to the results/grids posted for updates...

I think my favorite was this year at ACC south... 2 restarts for AM MWSS on sat... finally called off that race to finish OTHER races only to re-re-re-run our race the following day... using the original starting position... from the 2nd restart from the day before.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

Team-G

Quote1.  Read Typical Weekend Schedule

;D  Now THAT's funny  ;D