VRS Site question

Started by EX#996, December 26, 2002, 05:45:46 AM

EX#996

Dave:

Since I am probably not the only one with this question, I thought I would post it here.

Looking at your enrollment page it states:  

QuoteEnrollee's that have completed a recognized track riding program or have a racing license can receive a discount off their first VRS program by including a copy of your program certificate or racing license.

and:

QuoteYou must include a copy of your racing license or a track program certificate for your discount!

How do we do that if we enroll on line?

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

khanson

Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

sdiver68

Provide him a link to one of the race results pages or his Sliderphoto stat page :)  If you do the second one, make sure you are one of Jack's customers :)
MCRA Race School Instructor

SliderPhoto

QuoteProvide him a link to one of the race results pages or his Sliderphoto stat page :)  If you do the second one, make sure you are one of Jack's customers :)

LOL!

EX#996

QuoteProvide him a link to one of the race results pages or his Sliderphoto stat page :)  If you do the second one, make sure you are one of Jack's customers :)

Yep!

Sent an order today....

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Super Dave

Anything will work.  I'm here to help! ;D
Super Dave

K3 Chris Onwiler

Leave Dave alone!  He's mine! >:(
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

I've escaped!  LOOOLOOLLLOOLL! ;D :o :o :o :-/ 8)
Super Dave

KBOlsen

Chris, you can have him when I'm done. :P
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?