Merry Christmas!

Started by Dawn, December 24, 2002, 07:49:44 AM

Dawn

<Singing>  We wish you a Merry Christmas - We wish you a Merry Christmas - We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   ;D

Merry Christmas from the Buxton's!

TreyBone

Merry Christmas from all the folks at PCD Racing ;D

Gixxer124

Merry Christmas and a happy new year from Clark Brothers Racing. (As soon as my brother gets off his arse and buys a bike.)

Nate R

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Nate at MotoSliders

Nate Reik
MotoSliders, LLC
www.motosliders.com
Missing my SV :-(

sdiver68

Merry Christmas from..well me!
MCRA Race School Instructor

J-Janisch

Merry Christmas from Janisch Racing!  ;D

YTAK_Racing

Merry Christmas from YTAK Racing and the guys at Big Show Racing.

Jon Wuytack

the_weggie_man

Happy Holidays and a safe, successful year in '03 from the gang at the Wegman Fund.

chris_chops

Merry Christmas from the east coast.  Hey Wuytak, I was watching Trading Places last night and I wonder, where did you find Salazar?  Was it in the park pretending he had no legs.  And talk about x-mas and bells ringing, who are the ringers for next year? :P :D   please, no counter attacks, doc!!!

TZDeSioux

QuoteMerry Christmas from the east coast.  Hey Wuytak, I was watching Trading Places last night and I wonder, where did you find Salazar?  Was it in the park pretending he had no legs.  And talk about x-mas and bells ringing, who are the ringers for next year? :P :D   please, no counter attacks, doc!!!

The ringers for next year is ME and you bro. We get hotel sponsorship!  ;D

chris_chops

QuoteThe ringers for next year is ME and you bro. We get hotel sponsorship!  ;D
Sounds great, I want to stress that you need to stay out of trouble for next season to be a success!  No more trips to the slammer, jailbird!!!  By the way, Wuytak does not seem to be responding to any trash talk.  What gives?  Should I dig a little deeper?
Maybe I need some advice from you...............

EX#996

QuoteSounds great, I want to stress that you need to stay out of trouble for next season to be a success!  No more trips to the slammer, jailbird!!!  By the way, Wuytak does not seem to be responding to any trash talk.  What gives?  Should I dig a little deeper?
Maybe I need some advice from you...............

He's probably afraid I will holler at you all.  Remember to play nice now, or I will have to separate you three.

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

KBOlsen

Merry (belated) Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR from John and me!
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Baltobuell

Steve, That shot makes a GREAT Xmas card! Very cool.

FUBAR606

Balto,

Thanks! The hardest part was keeping the little guy from wanting to drive  ;D ;D ;D

And that was the cover to the Christmas card we sent out to everyone. They seemed to have gotten a kick out of it.