News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Petition letters to remain Am

Started by Eric Kelcher, January 14, 2006, 07:44:02 AM

Eric Kelcher

Uh Oh

I posted the list without doing all the reviews I still have some people that I have not finished the reviews on. Those that petioned and are listed as expert have not been reviewed yet. A few were easy to do and were granted without going to second tier of review and as that takes about 30-45 minutes per person it has not been finished yet.

Sorry I will have that done by Tuesday.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

towelie

sorry to bug you while you are still working on bunch of stuff...
I wrote a letter requesting to stay AM to CCS but since I got rejected from WERA to stay AM, I'll have to be EX for CCS too.

my situation is discussed here;
http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1137182858

Thanks.

should I write another formal letter?

Gixxerblade

Its probably better if you call or write Eric. Calling more preferable because I called him and he called back! Answered my question right away.

Super Dave

Quotesorry to bug you while you are still working on bunch of stuff...
I wrote a letter requesting to stay AM to CCS but since I got rejected from WERA to stay AM, I'll have to be EX for CCS too.

my situation is discussed here;
http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1137182858

Thanks.

should I write another formal letter?

Definitely take the time to call or e-mail Eric to discuss your options.  This is a busy time for him and the CCS staff.  I wouldn't necessarily expect him to reply here to you.
Super Dave

Mr_Wu

Shiggy,

What's up?  I hope you had a great holiday season ... Anyway, go ahead and go expert.  The way I look at it is that it will only make you faster.  I'm really excited about going expert myself.  

Also, "White Plates look cooler than Yellow Plates".  And remember, a lot of us only do this to look "cool"

;D

See you soon.

Wu

gpstar1

QuoteShiggy,

What's up?  I hope you had a great holiday season ... Anyway, go ahead and go expert.  The way I look at it is that it will only make you faster.  I'm really excited about going expert myself.  

Also, "White Plates look cooler than Yellow Plates".  And remember, a lot of us only do this to look "cool"

;D

See you soon.

Wu
I 2nd THAT!
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

x2468

can someone explain to me why u would not want to be expert?

tstruyk

easy pickens of contingency $$, easier to win champioships... I agree the allure of a cheapend season made it tempting to petition... I think I'm better off in the long run taking the bump.
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

msbrit1

Maybe cause you don't want to get killed by all the fast guys.  Some people get bumped because they are conistant and they go to every event, which I am not hating on at all.  They may not feel comfortable going to white plates and feel that they would have a better experience roadracing as a yellow plate this year.

Mark Bernard

Quotecan someone explain to me why u would not want to be expert?

Some racers are just not ready to run with the fast guys, some may feel that there a danger to them selfs and others. It is just a matter if one feels ready to go Ex. Some just dont have the knowlage or experiance to make such a move.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

deltadave

How about gray plates for us old guys ?

cleezmo

Why, are you going for that "distinguished greying" look to woo the younger ladies, Dave?

C'mon, you're not THAT old!  ;D