Why!!!!!!

Started by 05R6, January 14, 2006, 07:22:37 AM

N8Kern

Dude, congrats is all I can say!  You earned it.  You sound alot like my girfriend did when she reached the next tax bracket...  WHY? Boo Hoo Hoo, she says.  I said Congrats to you and her you earned it!
Best thing to happen in my career is Kevin Elliot bumping me up after the first Am. weekend in 2002, that first weekend as an Expert I won, so he saved me a season of not going slow and was able to learn how to go faster from veterans.

N8! Kern

tigerblade

Well welcome to the board Nate.  I met you a couple years ago at a ROGUE trackday at VIR.  I'll never forget the look on your face after you came back from the "sighting lap" after having the tractor run across your path on the South Course.   ;D
Younger Oil Racing

The man with the $200K spine...

N8Kern

lol, yeah it was an eye opener to say the least.  How have you been?  What does your schedule look like for the season?  How are the Rogue guys?  Shoot the guy that runs Rogue and tell him I said hello, I forget his name, its at the tip of my brain?!  If you are at the track look me up sometime.

N8! Kern
CCS MA #1
CCS MA #1
Main Line BMW

wvracer97

Nate-- what's up!?  Congrats on your season... I didn't have a chance to talk with you at the end due to my relocation to Arizona.  Hope all is well-- maybe we'll ride together again??  I'll be racing the SW region this year with some more AMA Pro stuff mixed in (if I can get some Sponsorship partners).  I'd even like to get back out there for some TC racing if the opportunity presents itself;)

gpstar1

QuoteDude, congrats is all I can say!  You earned it.  You sound alot like my girfriend did when she reached the next tax bracket...  WHY? Boo Hoo Hoo, she says.  I said Congrats to you and her you earned it!
Best thing to happen in my career is Kevin Elliot bumping me up after the first Am. weekend in 2002, that first weekend as an Expert I won, so he saved me a season of not going slow and was able to learn how to go faster from veterans.

N8! Kern
Last year I was an Am looking to go faster by following a fast expert. So during the fusa weekend at summit I wanted to try and keep up with a fast rider and I followed Nate around. Well, it totally helped! I started out in the begining of the year doing 1:28's after following nate for a couple laps i was down to 1:23's. So go expert it will make you a faster and better racer. Oh and thanks Nate you really helped me out.
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

N8Kern

dude no problem!  I would not be where I am withut help either!  What were you riding?  Take care!

N8!

Oh yeah, WTF, your in AZ Scott?  Congrats in a way, its beautiful out there!  Represent the MA buddy!

N8!

gpstar1

I ride a silver and black Sv 650 # 797. You may not remember me because you were always out in front, but now that i'm going to be an expert the number and bike may ring a bell.
Chris Kalb

Gixxerblade

QuoteI ride a silver and black Sv 650 # 797. You may not remember me because you were always out in front, but now that i'm going to be an expert the number and bike may ring a bell.
And you were in front of everyone with yellow plates!

gpstar1

;) :D ;D  See you at the banquet steve.
Chris Kalb

tigerblade

Quote from: N8Kern on January 17, 2006, 12:45:36 PM
lol, yeah it was an eye opener to say the least.  How have you been?  What does your schedule look like for the season?  How are the Rogue guys?  Shoot the guy that runs Rogue and tell him I said hello, I forget his name, its at the tip of my brain?!  If you are at the track look me up sometime.

N8! Kern
CCS MA #1
CCS MA #1
Main Line BMW

Thanks to the new forum (all hail Jeff), I can finally reply to this.  I broke my back in 2004 so haven't been racing the past couple of years, but doing fine.  Sounds like you had a little heat problem this weekend, so hope you're recovering from that.

Do you remember this bike?

Younger Oil Racing

SliderPhoto

Quote from: N8Kern on January 17, 2006, 12:45:36 PM

N8! Kern
CCS MA #1
CCS MA #1
Main Line BMW

Mike Wheeler, LDH. You missed it, a couple weeks ago we did Barber. Was a fun event!

Nate, it was nice meeting you in person a couple weeks ago at RA. I still remember the BMW going passed me into 3 with the rear tire locked up and sliding. How did I know that was the fast line? I'm used to being in the slow lane. :)

tigerblade

Hey Jack.  If I get to doing track days again, I definitely need to get back to a ROGUE event.  Great bunch of guys, except for that DD51 fellow.   :biggrin:
Younger Oil Racing