Amateur in CCS but expert in the other org?

Started by towelie, January 13, 2006, 11:07:38 AM

towelie

Can I be an amateur in CCS but be an expert in the other org?
 ???  ???  ???
I requested CCS & WERA to stay novice and got declined from WERA but looks like I get to stay as amateur for CCS.
"2006 CCS Race Numbers Assigned! " thread says ---> SHIGERUHONDAMAAM881

Will this be OK? would this make me what so called "sandbagger"?  

I raced Lightweight classes past season and for next season I'm planning to race both Lightweight and Middleweight.

cb186

2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

Jeff

Dude... The only thing I see wrong is that your name is Honda and your race a ducati.
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

towelie

and my Middleweight bike will be Gixxer...  :P

LMsports

Being moved to expert is something that you should be proud of. You will learn more and go faster.
Rob Oliva
Lithium Motorsports, Inc.
Suspension Solutions
712-546-7747
www.lithiummotorsports.net

towelie

Just go expert? sure, if I was fast & fabulous but I'm not...

I've been racing Duc 750SS in the Lightweight and never raced in Middleweight class nor ridden inline-4 600 on the race track before so I'm little scared of being in the "fast & fabulous" expert class with a bike that I'm not used to.
Also, little worried about getting smoked by amateur dude starting from 2nd wave or being called "dude, you're not fast enough to be in this class!"

However, the amateur middleweight class can get little messy too so, I guess I'll try both being expert in WERA and amateur in CCS... Just wanted to make sure its technically OK to do this.

cb186

QuoteJust go expert? sure, if I was fast & fabulous but I'm not...

I've been racing Duc 750SS in the Lightweight and never raced in Middleweight class nor ridden inline-4 600 on the race track before so I'm little scared of being in the "fast & fabulous" expert class with a bike that I'm not used to.
Also, little worried about getting smoked by amateur dude starting from 2nd wave or being called "dude, you're not fast enough to be in this class!"

However, the amateur middleweight class can get little messy too so, I guess I'll try both being expert in WERA and amateur in CCS... Just wanted to make sure its technically OK to do this.

i know that in the CRA, if we find out you're an expert with a different organisation, but are signed up as an am with us, we willl bump you. CCS is probably the same(i hope).
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

TommyG

Quotei know that in the CRA, if we find out you're an expert with a different organisation, but are signed up as an am with us, we willl bump you. CCS is probably the same(i hope).
Yup. It`s the same...it`s happened!

Gixxerblade

QuoteJust go expert? sure, if I was fast & fabulous but I'm not...

I raced LTWT last year also but this year I was bumped and am going to be racing a 600 so I am in the same boat. I am just going to go with it and get fast fast.

angels

If you race in another organization as an expert they will automatically bump you to an expert for CCS.

throttle

stop beating yourself up over if your fast or not. you pay your entry fees the same as everyone else. this isnt ama, you wont get drop kicked if you get in someones way (maybe fliped off).

Thumper881

Good luck Shig !! Dave doesn't like when "experts" flip other ridr's off. He makes it hard to hide at the riders meeting if your the fliper.