Amateur in CCS but expert in the other org?

Started by towelie, January 13, 2006, 11:07:38 AM

towelie

ok, thanks all.
I guess I'll be an expert in both orgs.

clutch

There are guys who are am in one and ex in the other

Mr_Wu

Shig ...

GO EXPERT ... Remember, we ain't getting paid to do this and when it's all said and done, you'll probably learn more from riding in the expert ranks.

I hope all is well.

Take care and see you soon.

Wu

towelie

Mr_Wu

Shig,

How have you been?  Are you still going to race with WERA next season?  We're going to have to pick up the pace with the experts next season.  How can you be petioning to stay novice with that Clubman #1 plate  ;D

You're going to do great next season.

How's Andre?  Let him know I said what's up and congrats on the MA championships ...

Anyway, I hope to see you guys at the track real soon.

Wu

steelcityracer

actually, the fast experts do get paid to do this

QuoteShig ...

GO EXPERT ... Remember, we ain't getting paid to do this and when it's all said and done, you'll probably learn more from riding in the expert ranks.

I hope all is well.

Take care and see you soon.

Wu

N8Kern

Roger that! lol

Hey Honda whats up dude, sorry I didnt have time to BS at the DC show, but I think the % of something happening is less in the EX class.  More experience = less dumb moves , unless its  money weekend! lol  jk  

Good luck buddy and I will help when we are at the same weekends.

N8! Kern

towelie

thanks, N8 da Gr8! I'll try not to get lapped...
It was nice seeing you at the DC show!

Mr. Wu, congrats on your SE championships! yeah, I'll be doing both CCS & WERA race with 750ss & GSXR600. Andre will be back on his 250RS with  freshened up motor. He's thinking about getting a 600 as well.

Mr_Wu

You guys don't mind being cool ... Moving to the 600s.  What are you riding?  Let me know what you think ... I've been toying with the idea of a 600 as well.  Right now, I have too much $$$ tied up in my RS ... Between getting the last rebuild and crank, I better ride this thing for a while.

When are you guys getting back out on the track?  We should try to meet ... Let me know ...

Take care.

Wu

snakemanracing95

Boy, I sure feel silly cause I just don't get it, and I thought I was smarter than a rock.....but????
I am an AM in CCS and in ASRA I am an EX?
How is this possible? I have'nt raced in anything except for CCS, and I only raced about a dozen races last year @ BHF  I usually start dead last in the pack and always finish about midway by the time the checker waves.....so point wise I didn't do much good. I'm lost....please help........and please don't yell at me, I'm a very sensitive person. ;)

Brian Liebe
snakemanracing95
95AM.........ex??

Eric Kelcher

Send me a note with your license as that is a mistake and should not have gone through like that. Unsure of how that hiccup would happen. ???

Only thing I can think is that I must have put you in as expert in CCS due to points advancement, then did you petition to remain AM and I approved that, and changed it in CCS back to Am but it doesn't automatically change it in ASRA.
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition