shout out to the beautiful....

Started by princess_fiona, January 12, 2006, 12:20:56 PM

princess_fiona

Beautiful weather we are having in my home town MILWAUKEE:)  JAN 12th=52degrees and SUNNY he he he

mike_rbm

It is warmer and nicer than the weather at Road America in April.  ??? That's usually high 30s with snow around.  :(   >:(

aberg12012

Yea... I just hope this weather dosn't mean I'll be taking the LC class at RA in snow and ice. But from what I'm told... I should plan on it.   ;D

princess_fiona

Yeah, it's a shame that the weather is decent now and when we go to rd am it will most likely suck! :(  It's been that way the last couple of years....

TommyG

QuoteBeautiful weather we are having in my home town MILWAUKEE:)  JAN 12th=52degrees and SUNNY he he he
That`s a new record high temp. Lets hope for the same at RA!

Xian_13

QuoteThat`s a new record high temp. Lets hope for the same at RA!

Thanks for saying it...
Now we are cursed!

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

x2468

its hot here too. 42 degrees. our 3 feet of snow is down to less than 1. and i've seen snow for the first time since november! makes everything really wet and soggy tho. wish it was sunny blue sky along with this heat.

spyderchick

QuoteYea... I just hope this weather dosn't mean I'll be taking the LC class at RA in snow and ice. But from what I'm told... I should plan on it.   ;D

Yup...refer to the ice tires thread for technical info... ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

BuellGirlie

hi milwaukeeans.  did ya see the SUNSHINE today???   wow. very refreshing change!

D

reverendjim

kmf600

Miami= 72 and sunny.  Riding still sucks though.  All straight/no turns.

Suzy

Near 50 here in Chicago today, bizarre.  ;D