News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

just a newbi introducing herself

Started by Pit_Girl, December 20, 2002, 06:28:01 PM

roadracer797

Dawn
As for you being loved, now I have seen a different side of you and yes I love you but you have never eaten my nuts, what gives.
Craig

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteDawn
As for you being loved, now I have seen a different side of you and yes I love you but you have never eaten my nuts, what gives.
Craig

Craig, I shouldn't share my pickup secrets, but I know you're desperate.  If you really want to score with the ladies, show up to the track with Captain Morgan and cashews.  Works for me! :D
K3
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Dawn

By the way - -

I also like brazil nuts and hazelnuts.

Dawn   :D

Decreasing_Dave

QuoteBy the way - -

I also like brazil nuts and hazelnuts.

:D

I like Brazil!!!!  I'm crazy about Brazil!!!

You mights say I'm NUTS about it!! ;D ;D ;D

Super Dave

Kick our butts!  It will only make us feel better!

Seriously, the street riding will do virtually nothing for your racing skills, other than teaching you where the clutch is.

When you're ready, we're honestly here to help.  

Meghan needs more competition.  Kim too.  (And we keep all of our comments in private....LOL!)
Super Dave

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

Pit_Girl

compete with kim? never.... ::)
oh, and i didn't mean to make a jerk of myself, but i didn't know that swearing was frowned upon... so, sorry :)

-jen

EX#996

Jen:

Glad you ventured back on the board again.  I hope to see you and Nate at the track.

Dawn   :)
Paul and Dawn Buxton