Man it's cold out!

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, December 19, 2005, 07:41:03 AM

J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp

Its so cold my water pipes are frozen outside to my business. Damn. It's a whole 0 degrees right now! So much fun. I wouldn't even ride an ice bike right now!
-Farrell
Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

Super Dave

Super Dave

Here is a joke for ya!
Its so cold that Bill Clinton is sleeping with his own wife in order to keep warm!
-Farrell

Speed Tech Motorsports / Pirelli / Arai / Silkolene / Kawasaki USA / Farrell Sign & Graphics / Hindle / US Chrome Cylinder Plating / Vortex / Dynojet / Tucker Rocky / Penske / VP Fuels / Woodcraft / Attack Racing Bodies / Stompgrip / EBC / NESBA / Plus my kick ass guys back at the shop

We get an awful lot of cold waves from Canada.
 Can't we weatherstrip the border?

Super Dave

LOL!

My wife had never heard the term "colder than a witch's t1t"...

Sheltered woman...LOL!
Super Dave

Protein Filled

9 below this morning when I left for work...

I rode my ice bike last year when it was 20 below. It took an oil heater sitting under the bike overnight to get it to start though!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

grasshopper

It's colder than a well diggers a$$ outside!!!

It's colder than a penguin's bollocks!!!!

K3 Chris Onwiler

You guys DO all know that I fix broken water mains for a living, don't you?  I'm outside in this all day and all night.  24 hour call....  Then Nick wonders why I don't want to go ice riding!  C'mon, man!  Let me get warm for five minutes, OK? :P
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

dylanfan53

Then you're the guy I should ask. I've outgrown my Carhart overalls.  (They're duck cotton and they shrunk from washing, smarta$$!).  :P

So to replace them for Christmas...

Overalls or Bibs&Coat?

Seriously, I can't make up my mind.  :-/  :-/

Don Cook
CCS #53

EX#996

Overalls

They'll keep you warmer in my book

Dawn   ;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

cb186

bibs and a jacket.

bibs and a heavy hoodie till it gets below 15 or 20(or the wind picks up)
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

K3 Chris Onwiler

I have both.  The Carhart bibs tend to saw at your nips.  Not good.  They will be raw and very painful at the end of a 17 hour work day.  After 13+ years of this crap, my best solution is the full, 1-piece Carhart suit (black liner) with a size 3X-tall Carhart chore coat (again, black liner) over that when it goes below 20 degrees and windy.  Then all you need is the ski mask, thinsulate inside leather gloves, ski goggles, and 8 million gram thermal boots from Redwing.  Dressed like that, zero degrees is almost comfortable, but you get tired fast because you're wearing nearly 100 pounds of clothing!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com