New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Man it's cold out!

Started by J Farrell / Speed Tech Motorsp, December 19, 2005, 07:41:03 AM

KBOlsen

Chris, you're not supposed to wear the 'bibs UNDER your sweatshirt!    :o ;D
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

K3 Chris Onwiler

Yes Kimmy.... ::)  Sorry, forgot to mention Duofold longjohns and work clothes UNDER the bibs or full suit.
The best part is having to pee.  Kinda hard to be subtle about it in a residential neighborhood anyway, because your pee steams so bad it's like you're wielding a flame thrower!  Now consider the fact that the holes in all those garments never quite line up, then factor in minus 15 windchill-induced shrinkage, and this simple act of nature can become a daunting task!
And of course, don't lean too close to the truck you're peeing on, or you might stick! :o
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Super Dave

Cathater...

"Excuse me, could you empty my sack."  See, problem solved.
Super Dave

dylanfan53

K3, I knew you'd know!  Okay, overalls it is then. I always like them anyway but was told that they sell a lot more bibs around here.  I'll have to go up a size to account for...ahem...shrinkage (related to washing of the garment that is, not that other kind of shrinkage).

Although, since Edgar's from Minnesota I'll bet he'd have some tips on how to find it on a cold Minnesota morning.   ;D  
Don Cook
CCS #53

grasshopper

QuoteYes Kimmy.... ::)  Sorry, forgot to mention Duofold longjohns and work clothes UNDER the bibs or full suit.
The best part is having to pee.  Kinda hard to be subtle about it in a residential neighborhood anyway, because your pee steams so bad it's like you're wielding a flame thrower!  Now consider the fact that the holes in all those garments never quite line up, then factor in minus 15 windchill-induced shrinkage, and this simple act of nature can become a daunting task!
And of course, don't lean too close to the truck you're peeing on, or you might stick! :o

Check out this web site. Free instructional video too!  ;D

http://www.briefrelief.com/

Protein Filled

Or just pee on yourself like in Dumb and Dumber... At least it will warm you up! ;D ;D

QuoteYes Kimmy.... ::)  Sorry, forgot to mention Duofold longjohns and work clothes UNDER the bibs or full suit.
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Protein Filled

Oddly enough, shrinkage does not seem to be a problem for me...  ;D ;D ;D

QuoteAlthough, since Edgar's from Minnesota I'll bet he'd have some tips on how to find it on a cold Minnesota morning.   ;D  
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

EX#996

QuoteOddly enough, shrinkage does not seem to be a problem for me...  ;D ;D ;D

Well, when it's only an inch to begin with (on a good day so I've been told), it can't get much smaller.....

:-X

;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton

dylanfan53

Careful there my friend, he'll come back with a wisecrack about nipple chaffing.  ;D ;D
Don Cook
CCS #53

andy342

70 degrees today.

Flame on... ;D

Super Dave

QuoteWell, when it's only an inch to begin with (on a good day so I've been told), it can't get much smaller.....

:-X

He has no d1ck...

:-*
Super Dave