News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

I got arrested today

Started by TZDeSioux, December 18, 2002, 07:43:21 PM

TZDeSioux

I'm driving minding my own business trying to get to work on time and I get stopped by Hoffman Estates finest for speeding. So I give him my driver's license and my insurance card thinking I'll be on my way soon after. The officer walks back to me and asks me if I'm aware of the warrant that was issued for my arrest from Jackson County. I tell the officer that it was resolved in 1994 when I was arrested for the warrant and spent the whole Thanksgiving weekend in Jail. He tells me that there's another warrant out for my arrest and gives me the case number and helps me get out of the car and handcuffs me and takes me to the Hoffman Estates police department to process me. My car is also impounded. I pay my $200 bond and get out. I call up the Jackson county sherrif's office to get an explanation as to what the warrant is about. It so happens that I shorted Jackson County $30 for a traffic violation ticket back in 1992. I asked why I was not informed of this via mail or a phone call and they said it was my responsibility. How can it be my responsibility if I was unaware? Then  I asked them why I wasn't informed of it when I got arrested for the same warrant in 1994? They said that I came in person to the court house and picked up my bond check and didn't pay the $30 even though I went to court for the warrant. Does that make any sense to you? They don't tell me to pay a fine yet I'm responsible for it? Anyway... I had a pretty shitty day.

Gixxer124

Can I drive your car while your in jail? How about stay at your place for the banquet? I'll come visit you in the slammer. :P (D*mn law breakin gansta!)

YTAK_Racing

I always knew thier was somthing shady about you.

Super Dave

We're not looking at you the same way anymore.  

So, while you were in the slammer... :o?
Super Dave

Protein Filled

Reverend Brian!!! How could you? :o :o :o

Shame, shame, shame...

Hey, can I borrow your TZ while you are in jail?

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TZDeSioux

Kevin,
You can't drive my car.. it's in the damn shop. Wake up this morning and power steering fluid is all over my garage floor. Don't buy a Mercedes.. they are garbage. Nothing but problems.

Wuytack....
What's so shady about me? Because I'm republican?  ;)

Super Dave,
it was Hoffman Estates police department. I'm probably the biggest and baddest guy that ever came through that station.  ;D ;D There was hardly any butt raping business going on since I was only freaking guy there and even if I wasn't the only one... I WOULD of been doing the butt raping! I'M NOBODIES BIATCH!  ;D ;D ;D

Dawn

QuoteThere was hardly any butt raping business going on since I was only freaking guy there and even if I wasn't the only one... I WOULD of been doing the butt raping! I'M NOBODIES BIATCH!  ;D ;D ;D

I agree with the nobody's b*tch part, but you would really admit that you would.......  I can't even say it!

Personally I would just go with the hands off aproach.  If you want to keep your hands (or any other part of your body) then it is HANDS OFF!

Dawn  

bmfgsxr

that is so fuggen weak bro. at least it didnt happen on thanksgiving again.

khanson

Brian,

Just to mess with you I called up H.E. Police Dept. and told them to look for a speeding asian guy who can't drive.  Obviously, they took me up on my offer and it only took 2 days to catch you.

They're slacking though because I requested that "Bubba," weighing in at 325lbs., be waiting for you since he hadn't had any fresh meat in awhile.  I'm going to have to call up there and "tune" a few people up for dropping the ball.

At least I'm not the only one that will have good stories at the race track now.

Did you get your clipons yet?

With love, ;D ;D :)
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

TZDeSioux

QuoteBrian,

Just to mess with you I called up H.E. Police Dept. and told them to look for a speeding asian guy who can't drive.  Obviously, they took me up on my offer and it only took 2 days to catch you.

They're slacking though because I requested that "Bubba," weighing in at 325lbs., be waiting for you since he hadn't had any fresh meat in awhile.  I'm going to have to call up there and "tune" a few people up for dropping the ball.

At least I'm not the only one that will have good stories at the race track now.

Did you get your clipons yet?

With love, ;D ;D :)

SO IT WAS YOU THAT CAUSED ALL THIS! YOU'LL BE GETTING A CALL FROM MY LAWYER! If you have some spare time.. look of some of the people's records.. I'd bet you'd find some interesting things on them(squirrel)  ;D Oh and I did get the clip ons! Thanks! Did you get the check I mailed?

YTAK_Racing

Duck....with all the holiday parties and feasts ...how the weight loss comming along? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

TZDeSioux

QuoteDuck....with all the holiday parties and feasts ...how the weight loss comming along? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

now why you gotta go there man? You were just with me about a week ago.. you know my weightloss program as gone the way of the birds. I gave up on the program for now. I will weight till my brand stinkin new bike sits in my house. I will then be inspired to shed a few unwanted lbs then. So when's the Christmas get together?