PAGING ED KEY!!!!

Started by speedemon518, December 18, 2005, 09:08:44 AM

speedemon518

If anyone knows how I can get a hold of Ed Key please let me know.

Burt Munro

Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Dawn

He lurks on this BBS at times.  Put your name and e-mail address so he knows who he is contacting.

Dawn   ;)

speedemon518

My name is Steve Walker #518, FL Region.  I know he comes and goes on here, I just didnt know if any one talks to him off of here.  

K3 Chris Onwiler

He's like a Yeti.  People claim to have seen him, but you can never be sure.  (And of course, there IS the whole body-hair connection....)
Last I heard he was skulking around at NASA exploring Particle Beam theory as applied to a Pulse Wave Defusion feed for a supersport-legal airbox.  I helped repair his bike after a crash once, and he took the spares out of a box labeled AREA 54.  The box MAY have just been for psych value, but oddly enough, it was a month later before my fingerprints grew back.... :o
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

EX#996

QuoteHe's like a Yeti.  People claim to have seen him, but you can never be sure.  (And of course, there IS the whole body-hair connection....)
Last I heard he was skulking around at NASA exploring Particle Beam theory as applied to a Pulse Wave Defusion feed for a supersport-legal airbox.  I helped repair his bike after a crash once, and he took the spares out of a box labeled AREA 54.  The box MAY have just been for psych value, but oddly enough, it was a month later before my fingerprints grew back.... :o

;D   ;D   ;D    ;D
Paul and Dawn Buxton