News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Crime & Punishment as dished out by CCS

Started by Jeff, December 15, 2005, 04:31:37 AM

danch

QuoteROTFLMAO!!  Gonna sue another sanctioning body for things that aren't illegal huh?  Go get em!  :D

You missed the "No hatin' on Adam" law?
MW Am #720

G 97

I got meatballed twice in the same race as an amature. Still got a 3rd in GTO.  LOL

Always check your grid position,
Remember that the blend line does go ALL THE WAY down into T1.  ;D
G

Super_KC124

Wheelies. Thats the only thing I've seen anyone fined for.  :)

gma

Jeff - get a grip ... there's no such thing as BS in CCS ...

shees ...

some people ...

;)

Suzy

I haven't read the new rules yet, but are they going to make a new flag for those who want to take 2 or 3 laps extra after the race is done LOL!!

I say we make a new flag, it will be black like the meatball flag but with the character on the 'dummies' books. LOL!!!

Super Dave

I think it looks like me with no gray hair... 8)
Super Dave

weggie_man

I agree there should be additional rules to apply to after hours activities. But, how specific can you be? I also firmly believe there needs to be better enforcement of the rules that already exist.  This is the perfect time to make it clear, before the season begins, that the rules will be enforced and punishment will be levied. Then follow it up with action.

Rules pertaining to after hours activities? Write up what you think should be and submit it to Kevin, see where it goes.

Johnny B

QuoteI haven't read the new rules yet, but are they going to make a new flag for those who want to take 2 or 3 laps extra after the race is done LOL!!

I say we make a new flag, it will be black like the meatball flag but with the character on the 'dummies' books. LOL!!!
I like this one better:

Johnny B. (the other one) ®
Butler's Rest Home - "No Vacancy"
http://resthome.50megs.com

dylanfan53

LOL!  I vote for Johnny B for rules official.  
Don Cook
CCS #53

Suzy

Oh yes, I like yours muuuuuch better. Think I'll go out buy some material and sew one up for this season LOL!!

tomdavid

Just to add my thoughts.
Once in practice I crossed the blend line at BHF by say 8 to 12 inches. The guys pointed it out to me very politely. Of course I was contrite but............. I feel that if they had gone as far as barring me from competition that day, no refunds, no b.s. that would have been fair.

Harsh ? , absolutely, but fair nonetheless. Rules are rules and these rules are there for the safety of us all. My actions could have caused others to be hurt or to have their bikes damaged.

In my opinion penalties such as 25$ fines are way too small. We must assume the responsibily to ride in such a manner as to not endanger others unduly, and that's what this type of rule is about. Let's make the " cost " of endangering others or acting in such a manner as to endanger our access to facilities high enough to insure that rules don't get broken again ever. Simply the fines should reflect the notion that if you can't pay the fine then don't break the rule. No whining and no BS

However, there are certain problems that have more direct fixes such as kids riding bikes, and scooters. In this case there could be a specific, safe, out of the way area where they are allowed to ride. If they are outside of this area then their parents need to be reprimanded, held responsible, and fined appropriately like say 100$ 1st offense. If a parent can't control their child then they are placing both the child and others in danger especially at a race event. So heavy fines would be callled for.

We are engaged in a somewhat dangerous past time and I support whole heartedly those actions that lessen the risks involved. If those actions require large fines that's fine by me.

clutch

I most definately agree with kids on pit bikes and scooters.  That crap is ruining it for everyone else who utilizes these machines to do things like change tires and watch races at other parts of the track between their races.