News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Pain, pain and more pain.

Started by Woofentino Pugrossi, November 09, 2005, 12:20:13 AM

Woofentino Pugrossi

Freaking smashed my thumb putting floor boards into a trailer at work. Throbbing like hell right now. Ice and advil ISNT helping much. Also have a job interview tomorrow. Sick of the BS at the place I'm at now. Management has no idea what the hell they are doing.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

K3 Chris Onwiler

Your history of employment has taken on a "Days of our Lives" aura.... ::)
Sorry about the thumb.  Better luck on getting the new job.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

barb_arah

Chris, how about Highside being made into a movie?  I really have put some thought into this.  Gene Hackman can play the part of head tech.  Glenn Close can be his wife and head clerk.  Johnny Depp or Tom Cruise can play your part.  Talk about pain...
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.

grasshopper

LOL!!! Tom Cruise playing K3, he's a freakin Scientoligist! NOW THAT IS F*CKING FUNNY!!!

We need a heafty fellow to play K3, a hefty guy that can ride a motorcycle really good!

John Goodman would work! LOL!!

K3's gonna kill me  ;D

Good luck with the whole thumb and job ordeal Rob!

K3 Chris Onwiler

I forget the guy's name, but it was suggested that the Tater Salad guy from Redneck Comedy Tour would play the lead part.  An excellent choice, but I feel that perhaps Randy Quade might capture the role better.  Picture him in his bathrobe, emptying the RV holding tank in Christmas Vacation.  "$hitter's full!"  I don't know if any of you know this, but that is the same RV I tow with.  MGM sold it to me cheap! ;D
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

kmf600

QuoteFreaking smashed my thumb putting floor boards into a trailer at work. Throbbing like hell right now. Ice and advil ISNT helping much. Also have a job interview tomorrow. Sick of the BS at the place I'm at now. Management has no idea what the hell they are doing.

I feel your pain, I cut my thumb down the middle with a table saw last weekend.  I only went about 1/8 to 3/16 of an inch deep, but it hurt like Hell.  Still hurts now.