News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Well, we know when the 1st weekend is!

Started by Jeff, November 04, 2005, 10:12:25 AM

Mark Bernard

QuoteI felt the heat from that burn all the way over here!

That was my ehaust!  ::)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteOnce again, where is that smiley face that flips you off? DAWN!! A little help here?   >:( ;) ;D

Ya mean this smiley Mark?

Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Mark Bernard

I really need someone to show me how all this computer crap works....  :-[
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Woofentino Pugrossi

Those arent on this site Mark. I have them saved on some webspace of mine. [img] linked. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Mark Bernard

Heck, I don't even know enough to know that I don't know! Like how to put a picture over here...

<<<<<<<<  ???
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Woofentino Pugrossi

QuoteHeck, I don't even know enough to know that I don't know! Like how to put a picture over here...

<<<<<<<<  ???

Go to the little blue bar at the top. Click on PROFILE. About halfway down theres a place where you can use one of the pre-installed pictures or you can link to one from your webspace ( www.photobucket.com is free and allows links). Its right under where you typed in your name.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141

Suzy

QuoteI really need someone to show me how all this computer crap works....  :-[

Here's some more good smilies for ya, to save them to your computer, place cursor over the top of it, right click and save picture to your computer, then use the photobucket to upload like they said, when using it here, use the image button, go to your picture upload, should be an address for link, highlight the whole address, copy with right click, then paste that address in between the two image brackets.

GSXR RACER MIKE

I figured that with Heartland Park having now been completely repaved we would start having our 1st event there again, like they did in the 90's. I know it can be cold in the morning, but MOST of the time it was decent by race time. :)
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

StumpysWife

That Topeka race in March 2003 was fun.  That's the best opener we've been to.  

That's too bad last weekend in May didn't work out.  Probably because that's a Blackhawk weekend.

At least RA is still on the schedule!

Heather

Jeff

QuoteA-ha!  I was wondering whether that was the same magic 8 ball ole Jeffy consulted for whether he should take that outside line in T9 @ G-man  ;)

Actually it was from the RRW website, but same result either way...

And in defense of the 8-ball, it never said I should give the throttle a twist. LOL...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

motobenco

I just spoke with a rep at Road America, the ideal May 27-28 date has been reserved for several years by another private organization.  I then asked if any other warm weather dates are available but to not avail.  There are some dates in Oct. but once again you are gambling with the weather.  Also note that the CCS event is being billed as a spectator event according to their website. It is one of nine events with a prominent place on the page and a link to it's schedule. One upside to this is spectator tickets are only $10-15 per day, however winter coats are optional.  If guys want this changed for 2006, (all dates are tentative) I suggest you speak now.  If you want this changed for 2007 I say speak louder.  
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Protein Filled

Ben, why do you go and try to bring logic into the equation? Just b1tch like the rest of us and don't try to solve the issue! What's wrong with you?

QuoteI just spoke with a rep at Road America, the ideal May 27-28 date has been reserved for several years by another private organization.  I then asked if any other warm weather dates are available but to not avail.  There are some dates in Oct. but once again you are gambling with the weather.  Also note that the CCS event is being billed as a spectator event according to their website. It is one of nine events with a prominent place on the page and a link to it's schedule. One upside to this is spectator tickets are only $10-15 per day, however winter coats are optional.  If guys want this changed for 2006, (all dates are tentative) I suggest you speak now.  If you want this changed for 2007 I say speak louder.  
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!