News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Jake Holden to replace Tez

Started by smoke, October 28, 2005, 08:39:09 AM

Jeff

If it seems like I'm "whining" about my sponsorships, I'm obviously not conveying my point very well.  

For what it's worth, my sponsors typically report a 4-10x ROI on my sponsorships (which have been quite well I must add).
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

fourandsix

QuoteActually I'm in Nice, France right now stuck trying to get to the MotoGp race.  

I was typing on an Italian keyboard and it makes typing a little tougher.

Looks like I'm going to London tonight and then to Valencia in the morning.  I hadnt put London on the travel list but it should be cool.....

Can we run the raceshop from Italy, I want to live there!  Caio!

Hey Kevin you didn't cause any of that rioting?

khanson

What rioting?  I was in the south of France (dont bother going there, way better places to visit).  Flew to London last night.  Went out and had some cocktails and man that place is fun!!

Nice to be able to speak to people who speak english and I can read all of the signs.  Just when my italian was improving.  Actually, its amazing how easy it is to get around Europe without being fluent in the language.

Met some really kicka$$ people on this trip.  I'm at the airport getting ready to fly to Valencia.  I'll check back later with you all from the MotoGp round.  I guess I should start my own thread and not jack this one...eh.

Ciao!
Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

Super Dave

Super Dave

LoneWolfRacing

K3 Chris Onweiler.. I just sent you an email.....

spyderchick

QuoteWhat rioting?  I was in the south of France (dont bother going there, way better places to visit).

Ask Rhiannon about riding through the south of France with a local sportbike club. She had a blast!
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteK3 Chris Onweiler.. I just sent you an email.....
Try again, Lone Wolf.  I'd changed my e mail address, but didn't update my member profile here.  I just made the change now, so you can get ahold of me if you try again.  Your first message went to a dead account.
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

LoneWolfRacing

K3..... ok, email resent to your existing email addy.  ;D

LoneWolfRacing

Chris, thank you for your response, i sent you another email as well.