Jake Holden to replace Tez

Started by smoke, October 28, 2005, 08:39:09 AM

spyderchick

After reading this, I realized something interesting: I'm also a friend of Tez's, as well as a fan. But it never really mattered to me that he was black. He's just such a d@mn nice guy. I put people in catagories based on how they present themselves as people. Tez is always friendly, forthright and humble. The fact that he is black is secondary.

However, within the black community, to have someone like Tez in a such a visible position can only enhance the lives of others.

I love that this sport is becoming so diverse, whether it be women riders, black riders, riders of other or mixed ethnicities, just gives it all more flavor.

Tez, I know you lurk here sometimes. We love you...so come on back and race F-USA and CCS, and bring all that you've learned at Jordan if it's in your future to keep racing.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Jeff

It's just a damned shame that there is so little support available at the club level...

:-/
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

fourandsix

QuoteIt's just a damned shame that there is so little support available at the club level...

:-/
There is support for the local events , it's called contingency! Funny thing is you have to earn it by finishing in the top 3 in most cases. The problem is most racers feel they should be entitled to support just because they show up! We support some local racers that earned it over the years. Jim

Jeff

Jim,

Yes, contingency is there and it's a great piece of assistance.  However, a bit of interest from the manufacturers and supporters in the form of parts support, etc would go a LONG way.

Earning support is key, and I wouldn't expect/suggest anything else.  However, (contingency aside) there really isn't any to earn!  In Canada, there are many different classes of roadracing, and to my understanding, the factories play a bit part in each of them in different manners.

From simple discounts, to parts budgets to full bikes...

I truly believe that the investment could pay off for larger companies...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Speedballer347

I know Tez pretty good and he is one of the nicest guys I had met through racing....seriously.

As far as Tez's riding.....he could skin the bacon off the back of 99 percent of the racers on this bbs.
He's a talented racer! 8)
CCS #347 expert, MW/GP, GSXR1000
JoJo Bits, HighSpeedAssault.com, WickedStickers.com, GNO Kneesliders, WFO-Motorsports IL, ImageX Photography, Royalty Racing

spyderchick

QuoteI know Tez pretty good and he is one of the nicest guys I had met through racing....seriously.

As far as Tez's riding.....he could skin the bacon off the back's of 99 percent of the racers on this bbs.
He's a talented racer! 8)

MMmmmmmm. You said bacon... ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

fourandsix

Alexa,Princess said you should spend more time working like her and less time online!

cb186

QuoteAlexa,Princess said you should spend more time working like her and less time online!

tell the Princess, that that is the funniest $hit i've read all day.  ;D
2004 R6
cra #186
wera #186
superbikers2 #186
ccs #184
www.314racing.com, Hot Kitty's Pu$$ycat Lounge and Photo

spyderchick

Tell Princess I said I'll be hanging on to her "special delivery" until she behaves. :P
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

fourandsix

She said keep it , you are the most wonderful mother and she wants you to have it!

spyderchick

QuoteShe said keep it , you are the most wonderful mother and she wants you to have it!

Where is my daughter and what have you done with her?  :o ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org