Congratulations to Ryan Hall

Started by PaulV, October 23, 2005, 02:21:02 PM

PaulV

:)
Congrats to Ryan, 2005 Lightweight Gran Prix National Champ!!!!

Way to go Ryan and Denny and Dave and JT and Justin and Mark and Tommy, and the whole P-O Gang!!!

Good luck in the off season and we will see you in 06! 8)

See Better, Ride Safer!

TommyG

Congrats Ryan AND Wally! Thanks for the awesome lenses throughout 05 Paulie! They improve my old man vision like this :o!!!         ;D

Rich

I had the pleasure of being owned by Ryan all year long.....good thing he doesn't have a supersport bike.   ::)
Rich
CCS EX GP 179
www.greenlawnracing.com
caferacerinc.com, TC Concepts, Extreme Cycle, Pit Bull, Vortex, Chickenhawk, XT Racing

K3 Chris Onwiler

Nice job, Ryan!  Next year you have to beat Ed Key, so eat your Wheaties this winter! ;)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

damico

Aw, the kid can't ride his way out of a wet paper bag!  The only reason he can win is because I built his motor and suspension!  Then I even taught his bike how to go fast by riding it FOR him at Gingerman two weeks ago.  
 JUST KIDDING ;D
Last year Ryan came out and took the Advanced Learning Curves School and instantly I could see he has some talent. What was even better, was to see how much enthusiasum he has for the sport.
"Way to go, DUDE"!!

Team-G

Congrats!!

To the league of extraordinary Team Polar Optics & Mason Racin Tires Midwest Gentlemen... Godfather Pauly, Consigliore Tommy G, Don Wally, Denny Double V, and the Generals: Ryan, J.T., Big J, K-man, Narcolepsy, Chainsaw, and the fall down antics of the Tumbleweed... I bid you a winter's recap and endless memories of a fantastic season........... Gentlemen, Well Done  8)

Mark Bernard

Yes... congratyulations Ryan!  To have 3 Midwest riders on the box for that race was really cool!

Ryan and Dan Kane just checked out early and ran great! I blew a head gasket on lap 3 but limped it home for a 3rd place finish.

I have had a blast this season racing Ryan and Dan. Two outstanding riders, competitors, and just all around great guys. My hat is off to you Ryan. Congratulations again Am LW/GP NATIONAL CHAMPION Ryan Hall!

Mark B and the Kegel Crew!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

Racingxtc7

Congrats!!! Great drinking with ya. Hey, top four were midwest and in the same order as midwest standings.

Mark Bernard

QuoteCongrats!!! Great drinking with ya. Hey, top four were midwest and in the same order as midwest standings.

That's really cool Jeff, I didn't realise that. The midwest boys did well last weekend. We should all be proud.

By the way, does any one have contact info for Ryan Hall and, or Dan Kane? I need to try and find a copy of the photos taken in the winners circle for Am LW/GP.
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

motard98

Protein Filled

QuoteI need to try and find a copy of the photos taken in the winners circle for Am LW/GP.

Did you look at pauly's pics at the polar optics website? They have some pics of you and Ryan holding hands like little girls while on the winners circle...

Here is a link to one:

Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

Mark Bernard

lol... like little girls huh? Thats funny Edgar!  ;D I tried to access the polar optic website but I cannot get it to come up. I will write Paul an e-mail to see what he has. Thanks a ton Edgar. I appreciate the info and love the photo!      Mark!

Mark (Bernie) Bernard