News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Powerball 340 Million, What would you do?

Started by motobenco, October 18, 2005, 12:56:00 PM

motobenco

New tires for every race?
Hire Valentino as your Team Challenge Partner?
Show up with a new ZX-RR?
Buy Road America?
Different Track Day each weekend around the world?
100,000 feet of airfence?
Pay everyone's entry fees for a weekend?
Paris Hilton as your umbrella girl?
Let me win?

Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

tstruyk

Build my own multi-track facility... it would be complete with shopping mall in the infield to keep the wife busy!  ;D  She always complains there is nothing to do at the track (guess she doesnt like changing tires  ::) )
CCS GP/ASRA  #85
2010 Sponsors: Lithium Motorsports, Probst Brothers Racing, Suspension Solutions, Pirelli, SBS, Vortex

"It is incredible what a rider filled with irrational desire can accomplish"

StumpysWife

Set up an endowment fund for the library I work for and submit my two week notice and be a stay-at-home mom and buy our health insurance myself!

Oh yes, I'll need to blow some cash, too, and become an AMA team owner.  Wait, I already did that once this year!   ;)

Heather

Dawn

I don't know until I actually win, but I know I would not continue in my current occupation.

;)

Suzy

I would buy a TV station to air all the races on and more stuff with motorcycles. Then, start making my money back from sponsors and advertisers.

Oh yea this too, build a track away from any complaining people and live on it.

Then we can have bands come in and play, booze, build a hotel in the middle of the track with all the goodies; massage parlor, game room, really good food, and hot tubs and a pool. Saturday night dinners with everyone during racing before we see the band or hire a DJ for fun.

My track would also have garages for every single racer that comes (like mini garages), FREE electrical hookups, heat when you're cold, air conditioning when you're hot. Also have a parts shop, welding shop, paint shop, and tire shop. Also free pit bikes for anyone who needs to get around. The money you pay to get in will be worth it (gotta cover some of expenses without draining all my winnings)! You won't want to leave!!

Did I leave anything out?

I better go buy some tickets, eh!  ;D

Dawn

Suzy....

To supply all that, I think you would need more than 340 million.  However, it is a wonderful idea.

Dawn   ;)

motobenco

Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

Jeff

I have 3 close friends who are multi-millionaires.  I'd call them all and tell them how poor they are.

Then I'd go out to lunch with them and stick THEM with the bill! LOL...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

OmniGLH

Phone calls.

Hi Jeff!  Where's YOUR $340 million?  Oh, you don't have any?  Aww that's too bad.

Hi Ben!  What about you?  Where's YOUR $340 million?  Oh, you don't have any either?  Awww that's too bad.

I guess I'm the only one who has $340 million.  I'm going to build my own race track... and YOU CAN'T COME!
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

TommyG

I`d buy Edgar a strip joint. I know this will upset Gygax, but I figure I can give him a million or so to spend at Edgar`s place and he`ll die a happy man! ;D  

spyderchick

I would retire...so y'all better hope I don't win!  :o ;) ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Team-G

I'd buy a new butt, mine's got a crack in it  ;D

Team-G

QuoteI`d buy Edgar a strip joint. I know this will upset Gygax, but I figure I can give him a million or so to spend at Edgar`s place and he`ll die a happy man! ;D  

Yo G,

I figured you'd open a wing at Nashotah Garage; "Tommy's breast augmentation and facial treatment center"

TommyG

No way! That may ruin my appreciation for the fine work already being offered in southeast WI!!! (Shout out to Dr. Lowenstein! Thanks for the woman`s great boobies!!) And you thought all I wasted money on was racing! HA! ;D

Super Dave

Jesse Janisch and I are going to both race MotoGP as teammates.
Super Dave

TZDeSioux

I'd get my entire upper body covered in tattoos.

Woofentino Pugrossi

Head back down under permanently. ;D Get myself a few Ford Faclon XR8s and go racing in the Australian V8 Supercar series. ;D Calder Park is fun in a car, I dont know if it would be on a bike.
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

dicatirider944

I'd buy thingy a new leg so he would quite whining like a little girl! ;) Oh, and a Ducati 999R for racing!

Jeff

QuoteI guess I'm the only one who has $340 million.  I'm going to build my own race track... and YOU CAN'T COME!

Sure Jim, be that way...   ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Protein Filled

I'd buy myself a bicycle and a strip joint, with free lap dances 24/7 for TommyG, Mason, Throttle, Ortega and Gygax! ;D
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

TommyG

Scotty Ryan

Well..... For starters just to get my feet wet, I would run the entire AMA series. Maybe two seasons, but the real deal I mean full time mechaincs,promotional and hospitality personal, mY buddy Billy would drive our 18 wheeler and he would get paid a well deserved salary. I would pay off my parents mortgage. Buy myself a nice house in a warm climate. And after a year or two of the stuff in the U.S. I would start looking into maybe the World Superbike Series or GP would be pretty cool too....
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

gpstar1

First i would call work and tell them to kiss my A$$. Then i would start a superbike racing team and race year round. Buy some real estate, hook up family and friends and build a track designed only for motorcycles....no cars aloud!  ;)
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

TZDeSioux

QuoteI'd buy myself a bicycle and a strip joint, with free lap dances 24/7 for TommyG, Mason, Throttle, Ortega and Gygax! ;D

and how about an ESL class for joo mang?

Scott

I'd buy double ply bathroom tissue.

I'd get a TV for my bathroom.

I'd buy Grey Goose instead of Popov.

I'd buy a party house very near BHF.

I'd run VP instead of Shell 87.

I'd buy a bike built in this millenia.

I'd stop showing up at work, but not actually quit, just to see how long they'd keep paying me.

I'd pretend like I was poor.

I'd get some new shoes, and some jeans.

I'd register for the whole year on Jan 1st.

I'd buy a thou with heated hand grips, just for RA.

K3 Chris Onwiler

Quit work!  Then I'd split my time between writing, racing endurance with my pals, coaching track days, and of course I'd start an AMA pro team with Dano, Doty, and Jessie as my riders and Super Dave as team manager!
The second year, I'd have to go get a job again....
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Xian_13

CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Gixxer124

Pay Ed and Brian to move up to the middleweight classes. :'(

dylanfan53

I'd run away to the Greek islands with that little wiggly girl in Xian's post .
 :-*
Don Cook
CCS #53

Suzy

Winning numbers:

07-21-43-44-49 powerball 29

already tore mine up.  :-/

dicatirider944

QuoteI'd buy thingy a new leg so he would quite whining like a little girl! ;) Oh, and a Ducati 999R for racing!
Sorry hitchc0ck no new leg for ya! No 999R for me :'(