News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Gingerman roll call

Started by Mark Bernard, October 03, 2005, 05:44:43 AM

Mark Bernard

Alright... Who'a going and who's not? I will be there solo this time. But I will be there never the less!
Bern!
Mark (Bernie) Bernard
Race Control CCS/ASRA - Mid-West Region

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

grasshopper

Hmmmm...GT races on Saturday...

One more road race this year wouldn't hurt.

EM JAY

You bet!  Last one of the year already!!  :o   I hope it rains..... 8)
Michael Jordan
           CCS EX #??   ASRA #??
   01 SV Midwest
  Thanks to Expert Racing Ltd. in Chicago and Madness Custom Choppers of Fox Lake

Jeff

Never miss a gingerman...  ;D
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

H-man

The H-man will be there Sunday disguised as a cornerworker  8)

Maybe I'll bring my leather and walk around frontin'  ::) ;D
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Scott

I'm there.  In fact, I was there yesterday doing a trackday.  I love tracks 45 minutes from home!

r1owner

QuoteI'm there.  In fact, I was there yesterday doing a trackday.  I love tracks 45 minutes from home!

Someone told me your bike was on ebay.  Did you sell it or get something else?

StumpysWife

Edgar you'd better go and get me a pumpkin from Charlie Brown!!!

Protein Filled

Ooooh, You so funny...NO SOUP FOR YOU!!! At least you only posted the picture where I still have my pants on and the pumpkin is still a virgin!

;D ;D ;D

Actually, I think you guys should show up so we can drink all day long like last year!
Edgar Dorn #81 - Numbskullz Racing, Mason Racin Tires, Michelin, Lithium Motorsports

Don't give up on your dreams! If an illiterate like K3 can write a book, imagine what you can do!

StumpysWife

QuoteActually, I think you guys should show up so we can drink all day long like last year!

I'm pregnant you silly Nicaraguan!!!

But I make an awesome DD other than the fact I have to be home by 8:00 for bedtime.

Scotty Ryan

I'll be there. Being the last race of the year and no Daytona for me, it's time I make up for the rest of the rest of the year......
"MMMM - Fork Oil For Breakfast"

61 or 61 X - Which will it be??

Chuck

QuoteI'm pregnant you silly Nicaraguan!!!

Congratulations!!!

DanO966

I'll be there with bells on ;D
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

dylanfan53

Saturday's iffy.  Sunday fer sure.
Don Cook
CCS #53

Team_Serpent

H-man

Last chance this year for that special guest appearance by none other than... wait for it....

wait for it...

Cornercamping Dan! :o

::)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

jigmoore

QuoteLast chance this year for that special guest appearance by none other than... wait for it....

wait for it...

well, i'm no dan....but i'll be there.
what if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?

K3 Chris Onwiler

No riding for me this time, but I'll be there selling books!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

Mark Bernard

QuoteLast chance this year for that special guest appearance by none other than... wait for it....

wait for it...

Will he appear? Will he show? Its Holloween... who the hell knows? Some say he's a phantom, some say he's a myth, I think he's a putz with a whole lot of lip!  ::)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

Scott

R1 Owner:

Bike was on e-bay, ended up selling it outside of ebay.  The guy is coming to pick it up on Monday the 10th, so I'm squeezing one more weekend out of the 'ole F4i before it retires and becomes a track day bike.

...Hope I don't wreck it!

H-man

QuoteNo riding for me this time, but I'll be there selling books!

Will you be signing books too? ;)

On a more serious note, be sure we hook up some time on Sunday Chris.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

boo181

i unfortunatly will not be there...one of my best friends is getting married.  silly bastage doesn't consider anyone but himself!

heavypenny

Me- Novice Wera guy will be running there this weekend.  I just hope I don't get in anyones way.  I heard you guys were FFFFAAASSSTTTT!!!!   ::)

H-man

QuoteMe- Novice Wera guy will be running there this weekend.  I just hope I don't get in anyones way.  I heard you guys were FFFFAAASSSTTTT!!!!   ::)

What number, plate & bike are ya?
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

heavypenny

Not sure if I will get a new # but I will be there on an 02 R6, yellow plate number 881.  Heavy Penny racing trailer.

Maybe you can shiow me around -)

Skip

I'll be there to spectate.  This is my first year (Only made 3 weekends) and just can't afford another weekend at this point.

H-man

QuoteMaybe you can show me around -)

I'll be cornerworking but I'll look ya up anyway and introduce you to one of the guys. 8)
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

H-man

QuoteI'll be there to spectate.  This is my first year (Only made 3 weekends) and just can't afford another weekend at this point.

I hear ya bradda!

Especially with the projected hike in heating expenses for this winter, future gas price increases, kid's orthodonture, blah, blah, blah.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

Xian_13

Quote....

Maybe you can shiow me around -)

Boy, I hope your bike runs on Ego.

XIII
CCS/ASRA Midwest #140
Secondary Highway & Swift Molly's Motor Circus
facebook.com/SwiftMolly
Michelin • STT

Mark Bernard

QuoteMaybe you can shiow me around -)

Maybe Cornercamping Dan can show you around...  ::)
Mark (Bernie) Bernard

jigmoore

QuoteMe- Novice Wera guy will be running there this weekend.  I just hope I don't get in anyones way.  I heard you guys were FFFFAAASSSTTTT!!!!   ::)

don't let him fool you, guys.....this guy kicked my a$$ this year in wera.

heavypenny

Quotedon't let him fool you, guys.....this guy kicked my a$$ this year in wera.

Kicked a$$??  :-X What?  I think I finished ahead of you twice or something and both times you said you let me by.  If I didn't really finish ahead of you, I want my money back!!

jigmoore

QuoteKicked a$$??  :-X What?  I think I finished ahead of you twice or something and both times you said you let me by.  If I didn't really finish ahead of you, I want my money back!!

i don't let nobody by.......even folks that have performed sexual favors....

Gixxer124

The Kansas City crew will be there. Mounting up the snow tires.

heavypenny

I wanted to thank everyone for a great weekend at CCS.  I was there but crashed out in the GTU race on Saturday while trying to make a pass in turn 10.  991 and I came together and I went for a wicked ride in the grass which ended my weekend.

991 and I spoke afterwards and everything was cool which is why I love this sport.

I was really impressed with the turnout at the race.  The Wera races never have as many spectators which I think is awesome when racing.  Gingerman is a cool place to watch because you can get so close but banging downshifts into turn one while 100 people are on the fences is a great feeling.

After this weekend, I do plan on doing more CCS races and the biggest reasons are the spectator turnout, the friendly CCS staff and the competition.  I heard CCS guys were slow but I was running 1:30 flat in 45 degree weather which I thought would win races and I was wrong.

I wish I could have raced on Sunday when the weather was nice but was still there watching everyone.

Thanks again for a cool weekend and hope to see everyone next year.

Mike aka Heavy Penny

H-man

I'm sorry I missed ya Hefty Coin ;)

I was there on Sunday corner working (turn 9).  I didn't get to say "hi" during the quiet time and heard you guys left by the time I got back to the pit area after Sunday's races.

Glad you had a good time 8)

I'm not sure whether CCS will be at Grattan also next year or WERA will include G-man next year, but either way I'm sure we'll get a chance to hook up.

Enjoy the off season.  If you picked up a copy of K3's book, then the off season won't seem so bad.

Cheers,
  H-man
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

Gixxer124

H-man? I think I talked to you yesterday. I was the old fart who crashed in 9 and came out to your station later to pick up the remains of my bodywork.