News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Common CCS FAQ Answers

Started by TiffineyIngram, December 12, 2002, 12:27:56 PM

TiffineyIngram

Rather than run up y'all's (believe it or not, that is a word down here and yes that is the 'proper' way to spell it)  phone bills, I thought I would put the answers to the most recently FAQs that I've been getting here in Ft. Worth...

Q:  When did the mailers go out?  I think I missed it!
A:  Nope, you didn't miss it, they haven't gone out yet.  They should be going out in the next couple of weeks.

Q:  What do I have to do to keep my number?
A:  Just have your renewal back to me by January 15th and you will have the same number for next season.  POST MARKS DO NOT COUNT!!!

Q:  What if I want to change my number?
A:  When you get your renewal in the mail, fill it out like you did when you first signed up for a license.  There are three blanks for requested numbers, fill in those blanks and I'll do my best to get you one of those numbers.

Q:  When can I find out my number?
A:  For those of you guys who plan on changing your numbers, my computer WILL NOT ALLOW me to enter number changes until after the cutoff date.  If you call on January 5th, I will not have any information for you.  For those of you guys requesting to keep your same number, as long as your renewal is here by January 15th, it's yours.  What I will do is post on the BBS every week a list of names of riders that I have received their renewals.

Q:  When can I start pre-registering?
A:  The new pre-entry forms will be in the license renewal packets--2002 FORMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.  As soon as you get your renewal in, you may start pre-registering for the season.

Q:  When can I pre-register for Daytona?
A:  Daytona mailers will be going out in late January.  NO PRE-ENRTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR DAYTONA UNTIL THE OFFICIAL FORM GOES OUT.

Q:  How can I thank CCS for being so happy and loving all the time?
A:  Flowers, chocolates, etc.  Cash is always acceptable.

;D

am125ike

???

whom might we mail the cash or flowers  "in care of" ???

TiffineyIngram

Hehe...well, my birthday is coming up...

:P

RC51Racer

QuoteHehe...well, my birthday is coming up...

:P

When are you turning 18?  And, you want what for your birthday, a dictionary (y'all)?? :)

I love ya anyway...
Mike

TiffineyIngram

You guys are a hoot!  I'm young, Mikey dear, but not that young!  I'll be a whole 22 years old!  I'm already nervous!  And "y'all" is a word down here in Cow Town!!!

TZDeSioux

Howcome the CCS Ad in RRW says that if you haven't received your license renewal form by Dec. 7th... to call CCS?  ???

TiffineyIngram

We create those ads two months prior to actual publication.  At the time we sent that to RRWorld, we had every reason to think that it would be out by Dec 7th.

TZDeSioux

I kinda figured that was the case. Hope you guys don't get bombarded with phone calls.... :)

am125ike

tiff,
.....sweetie  ;)

i decided on what # i want............
and dont say that im talkin to the wrong person, cuz i know who i sent cash and flowers to >:( ;D

anyway it's 15

and thnx in advance, cuz it aint taken in these three regions gl,gp.mw...
and i was the first to mention it (and if you need more cash, or more expensive CHOCOLATES, you know you're my favorite!

spyderchick

You need to ask Tiff if she wants Godiva chocolates or Joseph Schmidt truffles.  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

FUBAR606

QuoteQ:  What do I have to do to keep my number?
A:  Just have your renewal back to me by January 15th and you will have the same number for next season.  POST MARKS DO NOT COUNT!!!
 ;D

What if you have gone from AM to EX? Does it go back to whether an existing EX in your region already has the your number you had as an AM?

TiffineyIngram

If I've bumped you up to expert (and guys, I love ya, but it's part of life!) you can still keep the same number you have now.  Each region is allotted 999 numbers to be divied up between amateurs and experts.  No amateur and expert will have the same number.  (The only time you might see someone with your number is if you or they are racing out of region or at a combined regional race.)

Oh, and chocolate is chocolate.   ;D  J/K

Decreasing_Dave

[ Each region is allotted 999 numbers to be divied up between amateurs and experts.  No amateur and expert will have the same number.]

Ohh, that's very cool.  ;D ;D ;D

r6_philly

Hey tiffiney, when would I be notified of a status change, and how much time/when can I petition to stay AM? I want to send in pre-entries when I get the renewal, but want to get the status settled when I sign up for the races.

I also have an address change, should I call or email it to you. I would not be getting any mail at the old address and DO NOT want to miss my mailer and forms.

Thanks

Dafan Zhang
Mid-Atlantic 977 AM

TiffineyIngram

Hi Dafan, haven't seen you in a while!  As far as status change, send in your petition to stay amateur with your license renewal.  Then, give it about two weeks after you mail it and give me a call.  As soon as I get renewals with petitions, Kevin and I review them right then.  So, given time for the mail to come in and time to process, two weeks from when you send it in you can call in to get your current status.  As far as your address change, email it to me...we have to have a paper trail for everything.   ::)  Good luck, and happy racing!

Tiffiney

Steviebee

Are the forms going to be posted online so us newbs who want to start racing this year can get them ?When ?

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey Tiff?  How much chocolate would it take for me to stay amateur?   ;)You know, moving up to the middleweight class & all...  :P  That's a pretty big jump.  Don't know if I'm ready for expert yet... :-/
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Aren't all the smily faces cute?  I love you.....
Chris
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TiffineyIngram

The forms should be posted online about 2-3 days after we mail the forms out.  In all fairness we can't put them up before riders without a computer can get access to them.

Chris, babe, I love you too...but honey, you're just too good to stay amateur!  Did that work?

;D

sdiver68

Yeah Chris, get up there with the white plates and leave us slow AM's alone ;D
MCRA Race School Instructor

TiffineyIngram

Hehehe...Steve, honey?  I bumped you up too.

Congrats on earning your white plate!!!   ;D

sdiver68

Wait unitl you get my appeal letter,  I'm having Johnnie Cochran write it ;)

Oooohhhh, another thread stolen... :-/
MCRA Race School Instructor

K3 Chris Onwiler

Chris, babe, I love you too...but honey, you're just too good to stay amateur!  Did that work?

Knowing you and Kevin to be the vindictive, pompus creatures that you are,  ;D  I just went ahead and told the painter to make my number plates white.  We all know that the punishment for doing well is to be thrown to the wolves in expert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o  With any luck, I won't have the flesh stripped clean off my bones at the first race, and maybe in a few years I can be competitive again.  Will you still love me when I'm coming in 29th? :-[
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"

Eric Kelcher

Nope.

Only 28th and better.

;D
Eric Kelcher
ASRA/CCS Director of Competition

K3 Chris Onwiler

Eric, If I'm really getting whupped I'll expect you to buy me some more of those magic carb jets!

TiffineyIngram

Sorry K3, that was me...apparently Eric was using MY laptop at some point in time and had logged himself in...and not covered his tracks!!!

K3 Chris Onwiler

Get used to it Tiff.  Once your'e married, what's yours is his, and what's his is his... ;D

TiffineyIngram

Hehehe...that's what HE thinks...

Dawn

QuoteGet used to it Tiff.  Once your'e married, what's yours is his, and what's his is his... ;D

Chris.....  

Your wife is very, very smart.  That is what Paul thinks too...  but when it comes down to it.  What his is mine and what's mine is mine.  I just let him use it once in a while!   LOL !!!

Dawn   ;)