10/9 @ Gingerman

Started by H-man, September 19, 2005, 02:05:16 PM

H-man

Aaarrrggggh, I want to volunteer as a cornerworker for the races at Gingerman on October 10th.

Who should I contact?  What should I bring? Blah, blah, blah.
Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Burt Munro

H:  

Contact Bill Ritger at ritger@sbcglobal.net - he's the head honcho for the Midwest Safety Crew and will get you hooked up!

Preferred attire is white t-shirt, white(or bluejean) pants.  No shorts.   Boots or tennis shoes required.

He might make an exception for you if you show up in a neon green halter top, black hot pants and high heeled shoes, ..... ooops that was Tammy at MAM a couple of years ago!

He also gets on this site as "outacontrol"

He'll take care of you.... won't throw you to the wolves.....  most likely put you with an experienced cornerworker.
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

H-man

Thanks for the info.

Halter top, eh?  :-/

Black Ops Racing
WERA/Fasttrax #42 (N)

"Life has a certain flavor for those who have fought and risked all that the sheltered and protected can never experience."  - John Stuart Mill

Burt Munro

QuoteThanks for the info.

Halter top, eh?  :-/

You should have been there..... they gave her a white t-shirt to wear. But it was a hot day so that didn't last too long.  All I can say is her boyfriend crashed just past our corner.  No idea why! ;D
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!