Fiction=Reality. Too f***ing funny.  ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

cardzilla

I laughed so hard at the first story I think I burst a vein in my eye  ;D

Too funny, life imitating art once again.
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

Suzy

LOL, LOL, how halirious.   ;D  Yea, you know how much a woman has to shave.  ???  We shave 90% of our body compared to your 10% of what you men shave.  Didn't you hear at Blackhawk how I did not know I was on open mic and talked about the Intuition Razor blades.  They are the quickest in the showers at BHF. you know what I mean. :D

mdr14

Kufalk, every once in a while you post something worth reading... that was too freaking funny.
Matt Drucker
MD Racing
www.mdracingstp.com

Jeff

QuoteKufalk, every once in a while you post something worth reading... that was too freaking funny.

LOL.  Thanks Matt!  I see you finally climbed out from under that pile of bikes eh?  Shoot me an email or give me a call.  Let me know how business is going for you.  :)
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TommyG

Wonder why Jeff is so interested in razors...? ;D Hey look everyone, that smiley face is bald like Jeff!
Hey Jeff! Gillette or Schick?? ;D

Jeff

Gillette Mach 3.  It's the only razor that won't clog up when shaving my bean...  I haven't tried the 4 blade model & doubt I'll go to the 5 blader.  Too damned expensive at 3!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

K3 Chris Onwiler

That was awesome!  America!  F@#K YEAH!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com