Where the hell is everyone?

Started by Bernie, August 27, 2005, 08:32:13 PM

Bernie

Ok.  Surely I'm not the only loser sitting at home on a saturday night  looking at a stupid computer.  Where the hell is everyone?

AZ-MilleR

Other people have been here, just  no one will admit to it.  I was the 9th to view it.

Alan
Alan
CCS AM #613 - Southwest
'01 Suzuki SV650
2005 SW AM Thunderbike Champion
2005 SW AM LW Supersport Champion

MJFRacing

We're in South Beloit. . . Blackhawk Farms

Got to be up in 3 hours!  :o

Wegman benifit!

Oh, and racing too  ;D
Michael - CCS 73

Gixxer124

I was at the Sedalia Mo. AMA flat track races. Lots of crashes. Jake Johnson high sided big in turn 1. Made it all the way to the hay bales.

clutch

Others are probably at the concrete Jungle or AMA races

tug296

Here I sit at the house in Jax.
Missing the last few races with broken ribs, I fear they will never heal correctly as it's been way too long and they are seperated, like 3 sets.
 At least there's some races on the tube.

Missing my Sport. R.W.S. {race withdrawal syndrome}
Henry Madsen CCS Expert #396 
2004 Am. Super Twins Champion
Florida Region,  
Moto ST #96, Corvette #6, Patriot Guard Rider

thunderracing91

I was suppose to be at Blackhawk this weekend but I had surgery on my knee last monday.  It really sucks and I have about 3-4 weeks till i can get back on my bike!!! :(

Thumper881

Bernie,
 Everybody whos anybody went to Summit this weekend. you missed all the fun. I'm not going to let three broken ribs stop me. (wuss). If your going to make the next round there,you better start pumping some iron. You'll need it to get that big TL around that new track.

Bernie

QuoteBernie,
 Everybody whos anybody went to Summit this weekend. you missed all the fun. I'm not going to let three broken ribs stop me. (wuss). If your going to make the next round there,you better start pumping some iron. You'll need it to get that big TL around that new track.

So what's the verdict on the new track?  What was turnout like?  Did you like it?  I have not ridden there, but I am still deeply concerned about the lack of run off.

Chuck

QuoteI was at the Sedalia Mo. AMA flat track races. Lots of crashes. Jake Johnson high sided big in turn 1. Made it all the way to the hay bales.

Hey I want to check one of those out, if there are any more let me know, and I'll meet ya there.

gpstar1

QuoteSo what's the verdict on the new track?  What was turnout like?  Did you like it?  I have not ridden there, but I am still deeply concerned about the lack of run off.
The track its self is ok, I wouldn't say I had a great time on it though. As far as run off, that still needs work, there isn't much or any run off at all on parts of the track. The turn out was small, from my point of view, but they had 20 races lined up on sunday. If I didn't race there again, it would be fine with me. I would rather race the Jefferson circuit.
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,