News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

vir

Started by honda923, August 22, 2005, 12:54:43 PM

honda923

any body going to the vir races this weekend who I might be able to get up there and talk about some good steps in getting my self in a good position for ccs?

Jeff

I'm quite confident that many people are going to be at VIR this weekend...  Quite a few would be willing to talk to you if you simply approach them.

Don't wait for people here to respond in order to make a decision to go out.  
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Rick Beggs

are you looking for a job with ccs?
it is unclear what you want, ccs is not at vir this weekend, they are at summit
RICK BEGGS
RnRCycles VPLubricants TuckerPowerSports FullSpectrumPower MotoLiberty RSTaichi AraiHelmet EBCBrakes EvansCoolant EVS DIDChains MaacoSterling ArmourBodies LextekMotorcycle WoolichRacing Woodcraft JTSprockets ZeroGravityRacing PitBull Lapking ChickenHawk PodiumMotorsportsPirelli

honda923

no it's not a job that i'm looking for, but working for your passion is always a good thing , that fact of the matter is I always go out to VIR to watch AMA boys and just curious to see if any of the mid atlantic  ccs or someone who races ccs might be attending also? Just a cool thing to meet more people who are or have been involved in racing for a while. "are we clear!" . "yes sir", "are we clear"  Cyrstal..  Name that movie...

Thingy

Quote"are we clear!" . "yes sir", "are we clear"  Cyrstal..  Name that movie...

Too Easy.

But go out anyway.  It will be fun.
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!