I wonder if Superbike Planet

Started by StumpysWife, August 16, 2005, 09:56:03 AM

StumpysWife

...knows what The Shocker is?   :o

http://superbikeplanet.com/image/2005ama/disalvoStory/p04.jpg

Frankly JD, I'm...well...shocked!   ;) ;D

Burt Munro

More importantly might be how Stumpy knows about it! ;D
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Burt Munro

Even more importantly would be if Heather knows about it and Stumpy doesn't!!! :o :o
Founding member of the 10,000+ smite club.  Ask me how you can join!

Chuck

Quote...knows what The Shocker is?   :o

http://superbikeplanet.com/image/2005ama/disalvoStory/p04.jpg

Frankly JD, I'm...well...shocked!   ;) ;D

lol   :o

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

EX#996

I guess I really didn't need to know what that meant.....   ::)

Sheesh..... Doesn't anyone have any class anymore?

Dawn   :-/
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Jeff

Well, then let's not even bring up the Angry Dragon, Donkey Punch, Hot lunch or Cleveland Steamer, let alone the New Jersey Meathook!   :o
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

EX#996

QuoteWell, then let's not even bring up the Angry Dragon, Donkey Punch, Hot lunch or Cleveland Steamer, let alone the New Jersey Meathook!   :o

I don't even want to know.   ::)

I'm just glad that the pictures that were taken with Renee and Tory didn't have those rude gestures in them.  What they imply.....

It be kinda' nice to not have sexual induendos (sp?) coming at you from every conceivable angle.  What happened to being decent, proper and respectable?  Why does everyone feel the need to 'shock' someone just to make an impression?

I just don't get it.

Dawn  
Paul and Dawn Buxton

motobenco

Maybe he's trying to make an "E" for East Coast?
Rescue and restoration of 60's & 70's motorcycles, former pro-racer, motorsports enthusiast.

cardzilla

First, I always thought "the shocker" was a wrestling thing.  Now I never wrestled, but I think if someone tried "the shocker" on me in a match, there'd be an old fashioned style a$$ whipping in store.

That aside, what is JDS thinkig?  You're on a (essentially) factory team riding 2 different bikes and bringing home serious cash... can you not be a punk for just a little while?  I was just starting to like him too... guess I'll have to root for Roger Lee to knock HIM down now  >:(
I'm no prude, but have some class.
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

spyderchick

You know what? People sometimes imitate things without knowing the meaning, especially youngin's who wanna be cool. Let's cut him some slack and hope he learned a valuable PR lesson.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

TZDeSioux

oh come on! For christsakes he's a motorcycle racer not a friggin priest. Give the kid some slack. I suppose it's more decent to say the F word every other sentence like Colin Edwards. There's alot worse things that kid can be doing. I'm more offended by that godawful dance thing Nicky does when he wins. Thank God Barry Sheene aint racing in these times because you'd think he had no class.

Gixxerblade

QuoteWell, then let's not even bring up the Angry Dragon, Donkey Punch, Hot lunch or Cleveland Steamer, let alone the New Jersey Meathook!   :o
You forgot about the best one. The Dirty Sanchez.  ;D

cardzilla

Bull... there's what racers do when hanging out with the boys, then there's how you act when representing your sport to the outside world.  We need every bit of positive exposure possible and the guys who get paid to ride are the ones that can do that.
Jake Zemke is a prime example... I need to find out what this guy eats for breakfast.  It's the middle of a race, the 1000RR has inexplicably broken (AGAIN!) and your crew is frantically working to get you back on the track... Greg White jams a mike in your grill and not only do you not strangle him, but your upbeat AND informative... that's how it's done.
I do think it's possible he didn't know.  I knew what the shocker was, but not that there was a gesture for it.
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

Jeff

Gixxer, I figured the ground was well covered with examples 3 & 4.

Jones, I agree with you.  Dawn, while I understand your plight for morality, I find goofy things like this funny more than offensive.  Most all of the stuff is quite nasty, but unrealistic to the point of being nothing other than toilet humor.  Then again, I enjoy South Park as well (even though I don't let my kids watch it or MTV) ...
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

TommyG

I`ve got ten bucks JD didn`t know what he was doing. I`ve seen the shocker flashed on TV before!
I consider myself relatively hip and kinda...well....naughty but I did not know what the meaning to the hand signal was.

Hey Alexa!! I think I just got an idea for my leathers!  ::)

SliderPhoto

Quote...Most all of the stuff is quite nasty, but unrealistic to the point of being nothing other than toilet humor.  Then again, I enjoy South Park as well (even though I don't let my kids watch it or MTV) ...

didn't they cover rimshot on South Park too? :)  

I was actually in South Park Colorado a couple weeks ago. My wife got a t-shirt, I came very close to getting one, but "The Crips" t-shirt was just a bit too iffy for me. :)

Timmmmaaayyyyy!!!

Dawn

Oh well,

I believe that our kids learn by example and we are what we live....

Its a tough world sometimes.

:-/

Jeff

QuoteI believe that our kids learn by example and we are what we live....
 :-/

Uh oh...  
Here's your handbasket, next stop - Hell...  :P
Bucket List:
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

spyderchick

QuoteHey Alexa!! I think I just got an idea for my leathers!  ::)

Let's do it in the foil silver for maximum bling!
 ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

spyderchick

QuoteTimmmmaaayyyyy!!!

My fav is the one with Jimmy on steroids.:

Timmay...jimmay! Jimmay, jimmay...Jimmay! Timmay, jimmmay, timmay, Jimmay jimmay jimmay!

::) :-/ <sigh> Timmay.
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org