TRAXXION DYNAMICS, INC. is proud to announce a CASH PAYING NATIONAL CONTINGENCY PROGRAM!!! OVER $200,000 AVAILABLE!!! No suspension company in history has ever dared to give so much back to the racing community!!!
Traxxion, in conjunction with Axxion Centers, Inc. will post $170,000 in CASH (yes, spendable US currency, not funny money...) and $40,000 in Championship Certificates for their customers during the 2003 racing season. FUSA and CCS Racers will be able to compete for $125K worth of awards, and WERA National and WERA Sportsman Racers will compete for $85K worth of prizes.
1. Racers must purchase one New Aftermarket Racing Shock and one set of Axxion Valve Kitted Forks at retail price. (No discounts or dealer pricing available). This purchase will be eligible for two years of contingency.
2. Fill out one time application and submit copy of receipt of purchase of the above.
3. Display Traxxion decals on both fork lowers. No Exceptions Made.
4. List Traxxion as an official sponsor on all entries and media related materials.
5. Riders will be eligible for cash in one region per set of suspension purchased. National Programs are considered to be one region. Riders cannot be eligible for both National and Regional payouts with one set of suspension.
6. Riders who purchased forks and a shock from Traxxion in 2002 can become eligible by submitting their forks and shock for full service and update prior to the start of the 2003 season.
7. To be eligible for regional payout, you must purchase your components from your local Axxion Center Rep, as that rep will provide your trackside support.
With the help of the new Axxion Center Reps, this program will help put money back in the pockets of our many loyal customers. We will have detailed info available by Christmas at www.traxxion.com
Baker Race Gear/Midwest Axxion Center