News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Southeast schedule

Started by badmonkey, December 08, 2002, 05:59:45 AM

StuartV666

QuotePersonally, I like schedule. NFSMP is only 80 minutes from my house, so I am willing to suffer with some of the shortcomings.
No arguement that it isn't of the caliber of VIR, but she's still new.

I agree with Jon-boy. Also, according to email I got yesterday, NFMP is under new management and is now known as JenningsGP. Maybe that will address some of everybody's concerns.

- Stu

iamnsxtc

QuoteI think some of my comments may have been misunderstood. NFMP is actually the second closest venue to me (Daytona being the closest), and I would still rather drive a farther distance to go to a better track, read, NOT Kershaw.

The way I see it, NFMP has two strikes against it. One, the track has not come along in a timely manner, in part, as I understand it, due to poor management. Secondly, all CCS races at NFMP are organized by an entity other than CCS event personnel. The only reason I even entertain going to an event at NFMP is because it is in fact on the schedule, and when you are vying for regional (SE)points, you'll go where the schedule takes you.

Yo Pat. What' s happening

Charles and Ken
"Live your Life"
SEAMAR RACING
CCS  SE EX 363

B-MAC

Listen here Mr. Monkey fag,  :PWe won 2nd in class a mere 40ish seconds behind first and forth over all on that contraption of yours. Not bad if you asked me, of course I should hate you because that caused me to sell the pig  :'(and get one of them there SV thangs.  

TiffineyIngram

Team Challenge is absolutely not going away.  It is true that we will no longer run the TC in the Southwest and Pacific regions due to lack of entries, but the other regions are going strong.  There will be 8 Team Challenge events to be announced at a later time.

L8Brakr155

well ill tell ya a little bit about kershaw....

the newest mod to the track is not even on the track
its the roads in the paddock ...yes the paved them except for the very front path that runs along the fence....the track itself NEEDS some help big time
myself and some others were there a few weeks ago
for the team pro motion track day.....in a word YUCK !
good-bye kershaw helloooo BARBER !!!! ;D