News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Summit results?

Started by eh427, July 14, 2005, 06:20:14 PM

eh427

Where are the results from the race at Summit in July? ???
Eric Helmbach
CCS #427
ASRA Team Challenge Overall #1
Chester Auto Repair Racing
Grease Monkey Racing

PJ721

why cant you remember what you did?  ;D
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

johnweinssen

BlowYour Own Horn----Coming from a guy who passed me duriing the cool down lap in the thunderbike class Satuday to imagin you might finally beat me SUNDAY LW CLASSES at 50 (yrs old (6-22-05--(I cancelled all LW Sunday Classes when  I found I was riding aa SV 325 when you and i pulled out of sun am get real) I have great pictures you behind me,,Believe in you ability----John in Victory Gardens  J

johnweinssen

And dont let  the last post be a negative ---you passed me during cool down to prolly look better   at spectator turn 10---get mad and try to beat me the next chance you get to be even up in early 06---catman

johnweinssen

the amount of posts is in NO WAY-equal comparing to riding ability   or  wins  in CCS RACING LISTS coming from a 50 year old who's just gettin started!   thank you -catman in Victory Gardens  NJ  

johnweinssen

Your  first meet w/me/ our first meeting  at  an am jefferson trackday (04) just after my dad died and all his money ended up with my stepmother and her toothless kids in PA,wont be necssary for you to understand) (only me) to swallow the financial BAM --- from my stepmother from hell, a indian from the usa -----catman -i'm gettin mad ENJOY MY STARTS  (keep up)  be ready 4 ME in 06  Summit Point  MA     VICTORY GARDENS NEW JERRSEY  

johnweinssen

We werent allowed into summit main that day until the car folk-later afternoon  left---so we camped/slept after driving all nite  outside  the main corse by jefferson track-beat me with speed next time-CATMAN in Victory Gardens NJ

EmerWil

seriously dude...

you ok?

davegsxrold929r

see drugs ARE bad..

:-*

gpstar1

What the!!! What you talkin about willis!!
Chris Kalb
EX Mid Atlantic 797 CCS / ASRA
LP Racing, Pirelli, Street & Comp,

PJ721

what on earth was all that????
and FYI wasnt blowing my horn there CATMAN...just a little poke to EH427...he's my brother-in-law....so chill a bit...and sorry to have made you upset by going by you on the cool down lap....not like I ran you off the track or anything...geesh.....
Paul Castiglia
CCS - #524 - SV650

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Laugh uncontrollably...
And never regret anything that made you smile....

ew422

ROFLMAO !!!!  
And oh yeah, where are the results?