News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Re: MW/GP/GL Banquet Host Hotel

Started by RC51Racer, December 04, 2002, 12:41:27 PM

RC51Racer

QuoteHowdy y'all!  Great news!  I have set up a gorgeous hotel for your enjoyment for the night of February 8th in Chicago after the awards banquet.

It is:
AmeriSuites Itasca
1150 Arlington Heights Rd
Itasca, IL  60143
630-875-1400

The rate is $79 per night, including a FREE shuttle to and from Kendall's AND breakfast the next morning!

Here's my one request:  Could y'all who are planning to go give me an idea of how many rooms we'll be needing?  I booked a block of 30, but I have to make sure I can fill those.  Please respond!

Tiff,

I'll most likely need two, may be three. I can let you know for sure in a couple of days.

Mike

Gixxer124

I'll take a half of a room. You know what a cheapskate I am. ;D Anyone want to split one?

Dawn

QuoteI'll take a half of a room. You know what a cheapskate I am. ;D Anyone want to split one?

Sure - Paul and I will take the bed, you can have the balcony.

Dawn  ;)

Super Dave

I think the whole VRS staff will be in a room....
Super Dave

Jeff

Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Gixxer124

QuoteSure - Paul and I will take the bed, you can have the balcony.

Dawn  ;)

If it's free, I'll take it!!  ;D

OmniGLH

I think my group will probably just brave the drive home...

If we're too "gone" maybe we'll just snag a room on our own...
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

fourandsix

I noticed on the RRW site a press release from CCS talking about the banquets. For the Midwest one thit said the hotel is only one mile from the Banquet hall, it should be 25 miles!

KBOlsen

That's true... Itasca is in the western suburbs, while the party is on the lakefront.  But if the hotel is offering a shuttle... it shouldn't be too big a deal.
CCS AM 815... or was that 158?

TiffineyIngram

Yeah, for some reason it's in "Itasca", but it's really in downtown (from what the rep told me).  I did a mapquest and it said it was less than a mile...but I'll check again.

Jeff

Hey Tiffiney,

Are we clear to book these now???  Also, what's up with the event tickets? Purchase where/when/etc Kids rate???

Thanks!
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

K3 Chris Onwiler

Hey Tiff.  I'll take a room.  When do we book?
Chris
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com