AUTOBAHN FULL COURSE 7/25

Started by STT-GUY, July 07, 2005, 03:31:45 PM

STT-GUY

STT PRESENTS THE ZONE TRACKDAY
JULY 25TH FULL COURSE AT AUTOBAHN COUNTRY CLUB
REGISTER BY CALLING 708-339-2330 ASK FOR MARTY  

This should be a fun one guys and gals. We did the full course on June 27th and it rocks!!!
Monte
Sportbike Track Time
www.sportbiketracktime.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

Best quote on the full course is that 2+2=5.  The north and south halves feel out of sync.  Once you ride the full course, you see what the track designer really had in mind.  The full course at Autobahn is my new favorite track.  I'll be there!
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

grasshopper

Awesome track! Awesome time riding the full course! Don't know lap times though, Chris's Lap timer took a dump!

Be careful on "Pit In" though. I'm not sure if Monte is going to change that procedure around. But when you are coming around the club house from the North track to the south track, immediatly after the club house while you are fully leaned over dragging a knee is "Pit In"

Personally I think they should pit in on the north course.

Monte runs an awesome track organization, you can't go wrong with STT.

Oh and stay to the left side of the track where the south course connects to the north track. Rite where turn 2 is for the north course if you are too far to the right you catch mad air! I was pretty far to the right one time in 5th gear pinned and hit that and I swear the ass end came off the ground! I had a few nasty slappers coming over that section of track to

Super Dave

Super Dave