Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Well lets just say it was better with the volume off. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

EX#996

LOL!!!!

What gets me is that Debber half the time don't know what racer he is talking about. Barros is walking away from the camera, name on the leathers and he still calls him Bayliss.  He does again and again! It drives me nuts!

I do appreciate the insite that Spencer gives, he just needs to speed up the delivery a bit so he's not talking over the action on the track. Did you see Xaus and White waiting for him to finish?

Spencer reminds me of a school teacher.  While he knows the material, he doesn't always know what's happening in the classroom.

;)
Paul and Dawn Buxton

Woofentino Pugrossi

Back when I raced bicycles. whenever I could watch teh Coors Classic or someother race that was shown Drebber actually sounded like he knew what was going on. Now he does motorcycles and screws the pooch. ;D
Rob
CCS MW#14 EX, ASRA #141
CCSForums Cornerworking and Classifieds Mod

Fat_Nate

Better or worse than the crew that normally calls those things?

I know they're busy, etc., but I had to laugh when I saw the Checa dust cloud and waited for about a minute for the spotters to tell the announcers that someone was down.

I'm too happy about Nicky and Colin to care, though.

StumpysWife

Remember had to go with the Dorna video.  So rather than having a feel for where the video was going they had to keep up with it and figure out something to say about it, i.e. Rossi's butt.  

I thought it was fine.  Half the time I don't listen because I'm too busy chanting,  "Don't toss it, Nicky.  Please don't toss it."  

I think I was more happy for Earl than anyone.  

Good job, Nicky!

dylanfan53

That Barros thing was a hoot!

With a few slip ups at least they did a better job than the stoner moron that butchered the national anthem.  I didn't know the words "Oh, Jesus" were part of the lyrics.  ::)  

BTW, it was also pretty pathetic that an Italian had to tell Edwards to stop sucking the water bottle and remove the hat during the national anthem. Sheesh. Blowing snots into the air in front of the camera and then that?  How am I supposed to cheer him on? Yuk.

It was a terrific race though! Go Nicky.
Don Cook
CCS #53

Jeff

I didn't watch the race, but I can't believe they wouldn't have the euro announcers that normally call the race!  Those guys are great.  You'll never find more enthusiasm for a job than those two...
Bucket List:
[X] Get banned from Wera forum
[  ] Walk the Great Wall of China
[X] Visit Mt. Everest

Fat_Nate

That's the thing -- everyone saw Checa crashing in the background (telltale dust cloud).  Well, everyone but the people CALLING THE RACE!  I mean -- a forgiveable miss, for sure.

I wish we could have more footage of Rossi pulling his leathers into the daylight.  Wow -- I don't need to see that again EVER.

All in all, though, awesome.

QuoteRemember had to go with the Dorna video.  So rather than having a feel for where the video was going they had to keep up with it and figure out something to say about it, i.e. Rossi's butt.  

I thought it was fine.  Half the time I don't listen because I'm too busy chanting,  "Don't toss it, Nicky.  Please don't toss it."  

I think I was more happy for Earl than anyone.  

Good job, Nicky!

spyderchick

I kept getting upset that they were calling Rossi's attempts to pull his ill fitting leathers out of his crotch his "race routine". C'mon guys, they were so far up his @ss it probably took 1/2 second off his lap times. (Which was actually good, cuz it allowed Nicky to win!)

And there were far too many commercials, and then when they came back, they's show paddock shots for 20 seconds while we yelled at the TV!  :o ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Clay

I agree, the American announcers suck compared to the regular GP guys.  

Colin, you disappoint me with your "proud" showing during the national anthem.   ::)

Nicky...WAY TO GO!!! Livin' the dream man!

Yeah, the paddock shot after the commercial break was drivin' me nuts.  I thought they'd red flagged the race or something!  

Old808

QuoteI kept getting upset that they were calling Rossi's attempts to pull his ill fitting leathers out of his crotch his "race routine".
It IS a routine.  If you get more than just race coverage, you'll see that he pulls his undies out of his crack EVERY TIME he rides down the pit lane, and often when he gets off the bike.