News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Suspension Seminar

Started by fourandsix, December 02, 2002, 02:51:46 PM

fourandsix

We will have a Suspension Seminar Saturday Dec 14th at 10am. All our invited.  Jim 4&6 Racing

We are located at 8015 Ridgeway ave in Skokie , IL
we are 3 blocks east of crawford ave, just north of Oakton ave.   you can contact us at (847) 763-9900 or at  jim@4and6.com.

Tom Fredricks

location, Will it be open bar? Buffet or sit down dinner? Any cost? No more questions.
T & J racing

Dawn

You may want to provide your location and a contact for directions.  Not everyone is familiar with where you are located.

Dawn   ;)

DanO966

hmmm
sounds good to me.  
Count me in
DanO CCS/WERA/AMA/ASRA #966
Convergence Technologies/MD Racing
'12 Yamaha R6
'11 Yamaha R6

fourandsix

QuoteYou may want to provide your location and a contact for directions.  Not everyone is familiar with where you are located.

Dawn   ;)

It figures a woman would pick up on that , my wife complains about that kind of stuff all the time.! Thanks for the assistance.   Jim

dave333

Somebody has to keep us in line, Jim!!!  See you up there if I'm in town.  Hopefully, I will have a gig and be OUT of town...

OmniGLH

I'm down too.

DanO - I'll just hitch a ride with you  ;)

Roeser - you down too or what?
Jim "Porcelain" Ptak

roadrashroeser

Mike Roeser

fourandsix

Just to make this point one more time , the Seminar is FREE! just bring a pad and a note pad.

khanson

Jim,

How long do you think it will last approximately?  I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone that day.

Kevin Hanson<br /><br />www.SafetyFirstRacing.com<br />Safety First Racing<br />847.357.1309

SliderPhoto

QuoteJim,

How long do you think it will last approximately?  I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone that day.

approximately 3 hours

Super Dave

Jack, I might like to go.  Then Kevin Hanson and I wanted to go to Corse Superbikes to eat.  You wanna hook up and share the ride?

http://www.corsesuperbikes.com

They're having a Christmas party there.  Nice place.  
Super Dave