News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

VIR Turn 3 crash video

Started by bfkidd, June 30, 2005, 07:53:08 AM

bfkidd

Someone had a video of my turn 3 crash during HWSS on saturday. Any help locating it would be appreciated.

I don't care to live it again but evie wants to see it. :o

Chuck

jp233

davegsxroldassstupidman has the video

I assume you're the one who tank slapped between 3 and 4 and got pitched off?

I saw it, but he's been having problems downloading the video to a machine.
Tactical Racing #233

bfkidd

Sweet. I'm sure he'll see this so let me know if you get it going.

gixxerfever

Actually Tapper is the one with the video... we saw your wife and we told her that, i caught the live version from behind.... you had quite a tank slapper, and i'm glad you are ok bro.

davegsxrold929r

i did not get any onboard video of it., but like fever said tapper was taping from the turn 4 area., we watched it that night., ugggg

i hope you are ok ?!!?    we will see if we can get a copy or copy it to vhs !?!

dave

bfkidd

thanks guys. I am ok pretty much. A footpeg or something tried to go in to my side but other than that not too bad.

Haven't had a big one in years so at least I entertained the crowd at the pagoda.

If it can be posted great otherwise I'll be at Roebling, Barber and VIR.

r1owner

QuoteHaven't had a big one in years so at least I entertained the crowd at the pagoda.

I don't know, you were pretty entertaining back in the pits too after you'd taken something for the pain and had a beer or two! ;)

WebCrush

i watched that crash, it almost seemed like your back end stepped out and then clipped the curb or went on the grass.

bfkidd

I'm only entertaining after a couple of beers... ;D

Yeah, someone else said it looks like I got it in the grass right there when it stepped out. Seems like if the curb was a few feet longer I would have been ok. I ran over it on the previous lap I think.