Eric Kelcher gets beat by a girl!

Started by TiffineyIngram, December 02, 2002, 12:41:07 PM

TiffineyIngram

We all know that girl racers rock (go Rhiannon), but I believe we should also open up an opportunity for those of us girls (Dawn and myself) who have kicked our boys' butts at racing via electronics.  Eric, unfortunately you have been not only beaten but lost by half the track to me.  Admit it, you lost to a GIRL.  SEVERAL times.  Dawn, I now open the floor for you to slam Paul.

;D

sportbikepete

Ok Tiff a little bit of insider info. We do that so you guys feel good about yourselves, after the wedding he is gonna beat the pants off ya! LOLOLOL! :P

Dawn

I don't know about that, sportbikepete.  We always have a few surprises left no matter how long we have been married.

Check out this thread:

http://www.racemotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/board/YaBB.pl?board=ccs1;action=display;num=1038683737

Tiffiney:

No I won't talk smack about Paul's loss to his "lovely" wife   ;D  I take pleasure in just knowing that he is probably practicing at home right now so it never happens again.

Dawn   ;)

sdiver68

Ok, even if MOTOGP3 does not have online, I'm putting you WOMEN on notice that my race truck is having a TV installed for my PS2...so brag all ya want this winter, come camp nights we'll all see what you've got ;D
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

QuoteOk, even if MOTOGP3 does not have online, I'm putting you WOMEN on notice that my race truck is having a TV installed for my PS2...so brag all ya want this winter, come camp nights we'll all see what you've got ;D

OK - BHF race way your on!   ;)

We will play your version on your PS2 and then we will play WSB 2000 on our lowly Playstation in the motorhome.

Dawn   :D

sdiver68

QuoteOK - BHF race way your on!   ;)

We will play your version on your PS2 and then we will play WSB 2000 on our lowly Playstation in the motorhome.

Dawn   :D

Heck NO, we'll move the PS2 out of my lowly truck and into your motorhome!!!  ;)
MCRA Race School Instructor

Dawn

QuoteHeck NO, we'll move the PS2 out of my lowly truck and into your motorhome!!!  ;)

Alright, but be forwarned, we have a 14" flat screen TV.  You split the screen for two players and you need a magnifiying glass to see what you are doing.

Dawn   ;)

K3 Chris Onwiler

Eric, unfortunately you have been not only beaten but lost by half the track to me.  Admit it, you lost to a GIRL.  SEVERAL times.  

Did he have to dye his hair pink again? :-[
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

TiffineyIngram

Hehehe...

K3:  Nope, no pink hair...he looks goofy enough with his blonde hair.

Steve:  BRING IT.  You're on.

Dawn:  Alright, I'll try to go a little easier on him...for a little while.  I should be nice, he's planning the whole wedding.

;D