News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

MW/GL/GP 2003 Calendar Photo Submission Deadline

Started by SliderPhoto, December 02, 2002, 09:25:16 AM

Gixxer124

I'll take one. (Or I'll take 4 if there's a good picture of me in it! ;D ;D )

SliderPhoto

LOL! I think I need to create an insert for each one! Maybe each July should have a different picture. :)

Of course, I can be convinced to create your own personal calendar. :)

the_weggie_man

Jack,

I'm leaning toward the August 23 date at Blackhawk
for the auction. I'll let you know for sure tomorrow.
Hopefully that date will be a little cooler than our traditional mid-July weekend.

Gixxer124

QuoteOf course, I can be convinced to create your own personal calendar. :)

That's a great idea! A person could request the pictures they would want on the calender. What do you think?

SliderPhoto

QuoteThat's a great idea! A person could request the pictures they would want on the calender. What do you think?
Sure, I can do it, it's just the time involved to put it together.

What I can do is for $125 (+ shipping) give you 5 calendars with 13 photos from my site. One photo for the cover and one for each month. Each additional calendar would be $15.

Basically how it works out is you're paying $50 for the photos and my time to put it together and then $15 each for five calendars. Getting at least 5 calendars will minimize the work for the person doing the printing and binding.

E-mail me if you're interested.
jackb@sliderphoto.com

Thingy

Hey Weggie Man.  I like the August 23 date.  I am thinking of contesting the GP and GL regions.  I wasn't planning on going to the July race.

Of course, no matter when you will have it, I will be there.  I just might have to go to an extra race. :)
-Bill Hitchcock
GP EX #13
Double Bravo Racing
'01 Ducati 748

Tuck your skirt in your panties and twist the throttle!

SliderPhoto

TZDeSioux

how about 65592 and 70907
CCS Amateurs 374 and 117  ;)

KBOlsen

CCS AM 815... or was that 158?