News:

New Round added to ASRA schedule: VIR North Course

Main Menu

Wives and racing... the saga cont.

Started by cardzilla, June 15, 2005, 02:04:27 PM

GSXR RACER MIKE

Something I have learned over the years is women WANT controversy in their lives for some strange reason. I have found that all too often they want to be treated like dirt (to some degree or another) so they can complain to their freinds about you. Nothing to complain about or create controversey and their not happy! I look at it as though it's some type of personally insecurity issues that they only feel better about when they are tearing down their man. Really freaking weird to me!

(currently 3 freinds of mine are going thru divorces, all initiated by their wives, all 3 wives were cheating on them! Go figure!) :-/
Smites are a cowards way of feeling brave!   :jerkoff:
Mike Williams - 2 GSXR 750's
Former MW Region Expert #58
Racing exclusively with CCS since '96

Dawn

Quote    Something I have learned over the years is women WANT controversy in their lives for some strange reason. I have found that all too often they want to be treated like dirt (to some degree or another) so they can complain to their freinds about you. Nothing to complain about or create controversey and their not happy! I look at it as though it's some type of personally insecurity issues that they only feel better about when they are tearing down their man. Really freaking weird to me!

(currently 3 freinds of mine are going thru divorces, all initiated by their wives, all 3 wives were cheating on them! Go figure!) :-/

Please do state that all women are that way....

While true of some, difinately NOT all.  

Thanks.

Dawn (loyal wife and supporter of Paul, likes to be content without a lot of drama in her life - grounded and blessed to be here)

spyderchick

QuotePlease do state that all women are that way....

While true of some, difinately NOT all.  

Thanks.

Dawn (loyal wife and supporter of Paul, likes to be content without a lot of drama in her life - grounded and blessed to be here)

Here here!

We could go the other way and accuse all men of being self centered pigs who treat us like dirt and have no respect. (Roger and I are so boring it hurts sometimes. Rhiannon provides enough drama for both of us ::) ;D )

Everyone & no one, always and never are terms that should be used with exteme caution. Life is so seldom that black and white. With the good comes the bad, the fun needs some work, etc, to find balance. Now that's the real trick of it all.   ;)
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.spyderleatherworks.com
www.redflagfund.org
Do or do not, there is no "try".

Roach

QuoteIts all blamed on the dog, no one to watch the dog.

Buy a used RV ... comfort for her and the dog. See what the next excuse is :D

- Roach

Dawn

QuoteBuy a used RV ... comfort for her and the dog.

- Roach

Worked for me....

Paul: "I want to go racing.  We can sleep in a tent."

Dawn:  "We can go racing, but there is no way in hell I'm sleeping in a tent."

Our first travel trailer was $1500.00 with no running water, but it had heat, a stove, refridgerator and a bed.  We've moved up from there....

Life is good and everyone's happy.

Dawn   :D

extrakt0r

Sorry about your situation.

But not all women are bad. My Wife is totally cool with me racing.

As a matter of fact, she prefers me racing to riding on the street. She says (and I agree) racing is much safer than riding on the street. No Semi's, Old People, Drunk People, Crazy People to deal with and to run you over.  :o

Same with my Mom. And if my MOM prefers me racing vs riding on the street, well 99% of my battles are already won.

;D
Mike Simone
CCS/ASRA Great Plains EX #619
www.teamsimoneracing.com

2005 CCS AM Unlimited GP Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperBike Champion
2005 CCS AM Unlimited SuperSport Champion

spyderchick

QuoteNo Semi's, Old People, Drunk People, Crazy People to deal with and to run you over.  :o

Not on the track, but maybe in the pits.
 ;D
Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

251am

Well, welcome back to racing. Your life is all yours again-have a party with a couple of friends to celebrate your movin on. At least it, the affair BS, didn't go on for 5 or 10 years with no racing, eh? THAT would be a real pisser. If I remember right weren't you looking at eventually making the Daytona grid in AMA? Which Honda are you lookin at gettin? Another 600, is that right?

Anybody got a spare 600RR to loan this guy for a couple weekends? Just a few trips 'round the track to keep him in smiles!? ;D ;D ;D    

cardzilla

Yeah, I wanted to run the 200.  I was willing to only do one season and hang it up (willingly), but even that wasn't good enough.
I also realized that she resented me for the things I've done and can still do.  I'm an extremely humble person, but I've managed to compete at a decent level in most everything I've done.  I played golf for a year and had a 10 handicap, hockey for two and played at Florida, racing for one and did pretty well.  She has no hobbies, talents or skills.  I didn't care, mind you, I still loved her, but she resented it.  I realize I need a woman who has confidence in herself and has accomplished quite a bit.  I would be supportive, I don't understand how you can feel you're in a competition with someone you love that way.
On the note of needing a beautiful, accomplished woman who can handle a gun and likes racing... is Rhiannon single?  I can't imagine she would be, but knowledge is power. Oh, and I know : she doesn't date racers, blah, blah. Phooey, I say.  You should never say never, that I've learned.
Anyway, thanks to you all for the support and kind words, it really helps
Larry Dodson
CCS # 22
2004 Yamaha R1 Superbike

spyderchick

Alexa Krueger
Spyder Leatherworks
www.redflagfund.org

K3 Chris Onwiler

NO!  ABSOLUTELY NOT!  SHE'S MINE!
(She just doesn't realize it yet....)
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com

K3 Chris Onwiler

QuoteDawn (loyal wife and supporter of Paul, likes to be content without a lot of drama in her life - grounded and blessed to be here)
So says the wife of the CCS Midwest Drama Queen, 'Primadona Paul!"
The frame was snapped, the #3 rod was dangling from a hole in the cases, and what was left had been consumed by fire.  I said, "Hey, we've got all night!"
Read HIGHSIDE! @ http://www.chrisonwiler.com